forum

New avatar megacollab with 5069 slots is now open!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
XegC

Full collab information can be found in this spreadsheet

A tutorial on how to participate can be found here

Hello everyone! Endless Mirage will be hosting a new megacollab for the osu! community this summer with a custom pool of anime characters! The designs that you will obtain for free are the following:

Banner Design

You can check in the spreadsheet all the information about character availability and the series that are included in this collab! If you want to participate, it is recommended to watch the tutorial provided.

Ok but, what is all this?

Essentially, this is like a profile picture collab that normally occurs between a few users in the community, but instead of only a few people participating, you get to participate with hundreds or even thousands of users at the same time! From the character you pick when joining, you will obtain the designs showed above, customized to your user and the character!

Can I only participate with a character that is in the pool?

For this edition of the collab yes, but you're able to change the image of your picked character so you can customise it as much as you want, as long as a minimum quality criteria is met.

Is this free? Where is the catch?

Participating in megacollabs hosted by us will always be free! So you get these designs customized to your info and character (color, skill, image, etc) just so you can use them in your userpage!

All of the materials will be delivered for free around July-August when the collab closes.
We hope to see you there!
St3kiii
Hell Yeah !!
zeyi06
guess i'll be playing osu again...
Sayaka
Fire
I AM VERY SMART
Joining
Riversitian
*joining
Jun Maeda
No CLANNAD no join.
I AM VERY SMART

Jun Maeda wrote:

No CLANNAD no join.
How saddddddd
Jun Maeda

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Jun Maeda wrote:

No CLANNAD no join.
How saddddddd
Not gonna lie, i'm VERY disappointed...
I AM VERY SMART

Jun Maeda wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Jun Maeda wrote:

No CLANNAD no join.
How saddddddd
Not gonna lie, i'm VERY disappointed...
Unrelated but I really need to watch that anime, it sounds like an interesting sol!