forum

[o!m 4k] Nicki's Friendly Tournament 2 (NFT2) (Open Rank) [Staff Regs Open] [Player Regs Closed]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ILUVPUERTORICO

(i learned to do bbcode + forum gfx...)

Discord | Staff Registrations | Player Registrations | Main Sheet

Nicki's Friendly Tournament 2 is a double elimination, 2v2, maximum team size 4 tournament where, you, the player and your team, can choose your win condition. Score V2, Combo, Accuracy, the choice is up to you and your teammates.

This tournament is all meant for fun, and friendliness (hence the name), so show some sportsmanship to your opponents and don't cause any problems.

Team Captains will be notified 15 minutes before your match, and 10 minutes before invitations to your scheduled lobby.

Team Captains have the responsibility of letting their team know when the Discord ping gets sent out and inviting them to the lobby as soon as possible.

Team Captains will also roll for a higher score in their multi lobby chat with !roll, and the team with the higher roll will get to choose whether to protect or ban first, and will also be able to pick a map from the mappool and pick their win condition after they've discussed with their team.

Now, about win conditions, as mentioned previously, you will be able to choose your win condition. Your options are Score V2, Combo, or Accuracy. Score V1 is not allowed.

And to remind you about teams, there will be two players playing each map and have you will have a maximum of 4 players per team. You can play with 2, 3 or 4 players but not 1, or 5.

Referees, Commentators, and Streamers will be able to play. The rest of the staff roles will not allow you to play.

Host = itsnicki

Referees = AstalFanBoy, ZnowFanGirl, Flouncy, ERA Sunny, [LS]Mari, Promachos, itsnicki, ERA Trooperr, baconway, Bexacles, colby, Jan

Mappool Selectors = kafkalover, Livium, TPColor, itsnicki, FloopChoop, ERA Trooperr

Showcasers = kafkalover, itsnicki, Netroo, ERA Trooperr, AomDCO, N4iveDx, racksack

Streamers = AstalFanBoy, ERA Sunny, Bexacles, colby, Silhoueska Elze

Commentators = kafkalover, AstalFanboy, Flouncy, ERA Sunny, itsnicki, Reamcy, Bexacles, colby, shed, Silhoueska Elze, ERA Trooperr

Play Testers = kafkalover, Astronian, itsnicki, Aquarius_hps, kokistarr, ERA Trooperr, N4iveDx, racksack

Mappers = 1qxz, Livium, TPColor, Promachos, CrayZigg, kafkalover, itsnicki, alumence, Shad0wStar, Aquarius_hps, Chrisse, kartofle, kokistarr, chen_sawthis01, SatoriMaiden, FloopChoop

Spreadsheeters = EpsilonMaiagare

GFX Designer = kafkalover (for mod icons), itsnicki (for forum post)

WILL BE UPDATED.

Team Registrations: June 30th - August 1st
Qualifiers: August 10 - August 11
Ro32: August 17 - August 18
Ro16 - August 24 - August 25
Quarterfinals: August 31 - September 1
Semifinals: September 7 - September 8
Finals: September 14 - September 15
Grand Finals: September 21 - September 22
Pakkoo
ITS HERE~~!!!!
[HD]Softer64