Buttercup
Gratz, happy birthday :)
Natteke desu
congratz and happy b-day!
Xiaolin
Re-Gratz and happy birthday and R.I.P scores ~ :3
Lanturn
Megaman.exe

Now I'm craving some Megaman battle network.

Anyways, congrats on the rerank! :D
Mati123
I don't understand why this was qualified, and this wasn't t/115632. Clearly the beatmaps in the topic I just linked are better...

The hard diffs have weird as hell sliders and other parts, while the linked beatmaps are really nice to play...
pw384
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOLD I AM YOUR FANS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111
Lanturn

Mati123 wrote:

I don't understand why this was qualified, and this wasn't t/115632. Clearly the beatmaps in the topic I just linked are better...

The hard diffs have weird as hell sliders and other parts, while the linked beatmaps are really nice to play...
If the beatmap creator of that set tried to get it ranked, it would be by now. The creator seemed to have given up on the mapset 10 months ago though. This map was qualified because it met the standards of the ranking criteria, received enough mods, and the BATs approved of it. Simple as that.

Go ask them to revive their mapset, and then go mod it to help them!
Kodora
Happy Birthday :3/
wendao

Kodora wrote:

Happy Birthday :3/
IamKwaN
Happy birthday nold :>
今年貴庚ww
Atrue
Happy Birthday~
Irreversible
happybday! :3
-xNaCLx-
happy birthday w :D//
[-Sophie-]_old
Happy birthday!
Err, the hitsounds?
Low

fanzhen0019 wrote:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sun Rainbow
生快 恭喜rank~
Sephibro
Most bell hitsounds are wrong pitched and it's very annoying to hear, it shouldn't be ranked like that - probably i can help you fixing those
blackabyss
www happy birthday! and gratz
this mapset... asdfghjkl
Topic Starter
Ulysses

Sephibro wrote:

Most bell hitsounds are wrong pitched and it's very annoying to hear, it shouldn't be ranked like that - probably i can help you fixing those
I want if it could be fixed without unranking.

also thanks all!
Beige
Happy Birthday~!!! and Gratz <3

nold is the Monster >w<
Mofo
Worst map 2k14.
Nickelony
That's actually the mp3 from my map :P

Could you (at least) give a credit please, because this Cut Version was ONLY made for my map. :/
mingmichael
ohyeahh congrats nold and happy birthday too! :oops:
Topic Starter
Ulysses

iNickel wrote:

That's actually the mp3 from my map :P

Could you (at least) give a credit please, because this Cut Version was ONLY made for my map. :/
Added your name to credit in description.Apologize for stealling your mp3. :o

And thank you all!!
P o M u T a
gratz!
CephiCC
the 4k MX is basically Smoooch 4k MX - the sequel

SV changes ruined it ;~;
Xantaria
What makes people think maps with billions of overmapped sliders are good?

Secondly, what makes BATs think that? This Xtra is not rankable! At all!
Topic Starter
Ulysses

Zantaria wrote:

What makes people think maps with billions of overmapped sliders are good?

Secondly, what makes BATs think that? This Xtra is not rankable! At all!
Tell me the reason why you think so,not just putting random complaints here.
Even though it's now ranked thus cannot be unranked,I could improve other of my maps if you indicated why however.
Pashakun
from which anime this song????
Topic Starter
Ulysses

Pashakun wrote:

from which anime this song????
its not from anime
[CrystalHeart]
Love your version m8! I got rekt.
b-a-d-ass123
There are so many pauses in the extra and xtra diff topped with such a high HP drain, you pretty much have to FC ( or very close ) in order to pass. The early stages of both diffs have subtle pauses where you aren't clicking and the performance gauge depletes by a significant amount due to the fact that the HP drain is so unforgiving. This may be my lack of skill talking, but it's hard to enjoy maps when you can only pass them by pretty much FCing them. It makes it harder to practice. Maps like airman with low HP drain are more enjoyable because if actually gives the player a chance to pass the map. There is no redemption is high HP drain rates which can ruin the fun of the map. Again, this is probably lack of skill speaking, but it's just something to think about.
Jenny
asher
I'm really confused about the custom hitsounds, the post says not to ignore them but they don't really go with the song that well.

At least the bells don't, IDK if I'm missing something.
Topic Starter
Ulysses

brightside wrote:

I'm really confused about the custom hitsounds, the post says not to ignore them but theyi't really go with the song that well.

At least the bells don't, IDK if I'm missing something.
Yeah,I found the bell hitsounds sound wrong now,it doesn't mean being unable my hitsound is better however.

The whole hitsound set I used(including bell for sure)designs for this map,and it MUST fit better than either default hitsound and your own one.
Even the bell sounds wrong,there are many other hitsounds ,for instance,drums and custom finishes which feel great.
If you used your own hitsound sets/default one,the bells would all sound normal finish and the soft hitsound I used would come a deathmetal.I don't think it fits the song better as,THEY DON'T DESIGN FOR THIS SONG NOR DOESNT IT DESIGN FOR THIS MAP.

Eventually,it depends on your own decision.My words in this thread or the description,are only advises ,as the creator of this map.
Saoji
Your panda is so cute.
show more