forum

[invalid] Making Options a Pull-out tab

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
blissfulyoshi
Since Options is now integrated on the left side of the menu, I was thinking, why not make it like osu!direct and make a tab for it on the left. Also, since the animation for options is popping out of the left border, we can make this tab be pulled right to appear and pushed left to disappear.
deadbeat
sounds reasonable
Lanturn
Something like this?

God I cannot photoshop today.
FrzR
I have thought about this before. Good idea especially for touch screen players. :D
Topic Starter
blissfulyoshi

Lanturn wrote:

Something like this?

God I cannot photoshop today.
Like that Lanturn. Thanks so much. The only change I would ask for is make the arrow, point left or right depending on which way you should pull/push
Bara-
Well, then remove the normal 'Options' button, the one between 'Edit' and 'Exit'
This is actually kinda cool!
Chamelo

baraatje123 wrote:

Well, then remove the normal 'Options' button, the one between 'Edit' and 'Exit'
That'll be a big redesigning work for peppy.

How about the main button still the same, but the side tab appear in-game when pause instead?
Eizan Arizawa

baraatje123 wrote:

This is actually kinda cool!
maybe something like this?
KSHR
Support~

Also, it would be nice if players could close the option tab by re-clicking "Options".
peppy
If you were following the development of the new options screen, you'll know this is already planned (and was implemented previously on test build). Marking invalid so stars/time isn't wasted.