forum

[resolved] stable showing my map is corrupted, but works fine in lazer [RESOLVED]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Tenexxt
Im making a map and i used the editor changes that were added to lazer today (more specifically, hitsounds).
I wanted to update it, but then stable gave me an error telling me that it couldn't load the maps headers and that is most likelly corrupted. while Stable was showing me always the old bg as the header of the map, even after i changed the bg and deleted it from the song folder, AND after i redownloaded the map from the web (it never bothered me, just wanted to point that out) also, when i tried to open it the editor, it showed me that there is an error on Storyboard line 42. I wouldn't even report it here if i couldn't update the map, and i have no access to BSS without stable, so i kinda need it.

osu! version:Lazer and Stable (latest)
chromb
did you export as osz or olz?
Topic Starter
Tenexxt

chromb wrote:

did you export as osz or olz?
.osz, and im sure of it because i read the file name like 3 times + when imoprting with olz to stable, it doesen't show the map is corrupred, but that it doesn't recognise the file type at all and doesn't import the map at all.

Edit:
Ok, so i tried exporting a other map of mine and it works fine??? so the problem is in the map, but WHY??
- Marco -
Could you upload the map somewhere so we can check it?
Topic Starter
Tenexxt

- Marco - wrote:

Could you upload the map somewhere so we can check it?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JrrypsTBEgtsZcMzqzn3XMEmDVTVfbzW/view?usp=drive_link
Tell me if the link doesn't work, im barelly using GDrive
- Marco -
I can't access that link, it says i don't have the privileges
Topic Starter
Tenexxt

- Marco - wrote:

I can't access that link, it says i don't have the privileges
Fixed :D (god, i f*cking hate gdrive)

EDIT: Also, i made small changes to the map to make it 'better', but at the end of the day its still 'corupted', so, yk. Also, in case you already didn't try, the map is a completely clean slate exept the audio and bg, dont know about .osu file, because my system aplications are tweaking and i can't use notepad, galery, etc. (thx microsoft, i pirated your shitty os anyway)
Topic Starter
Tenexxt
OK, SO, i dug into the .osu file using a other text editor, and i saw one line near the events that looked off when comparing it to a other map of mine, after i delated it, the map works fine. wtf.
SO, i fixed it, im going to update the map in 30` minutes ish, to aply more changes, so if you want, you can mod it.
Also, thanks for your time, sorry i wasted it by not doing some digging earlier, hope it wasn't too big of a bother.