forum

Clusterfuck

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Fagg0t
Since the new update my osu!mania looks like a complete clusterfuck of shit. http://puu.sh/7wnMZ.jpg What do? I'm using this skin http://puu.sh/7wo5D.jpg if it helps solving the problem.
christobal
Can you give me the link por download it?
xelivous
Either add this to skin.ini if it's not there already:
[General]
Version: 2
alternatively "Version: 1"
(there should already be a [general] category, just put version at the bottom of it under the skin/author name)

Doesn't work?

Then try opening up 7K.ini, 4k.ini, etc and changing this line:
ColumnLineWidth: 1

if there's a comma/period there, try changing it to the other one
For example:
ColumnLineWidth: 0,5

changes to

ColumnLineWidth: 0.5
Topic Starter
Fagg0t
Thank you it fixed everything for some reason every mode but 6k was changed to 7.0 and 12.0.
xelivous
Once peppy rewrites the mania skinning system, all existing mania skins will break.
so enjoy it while it lasts :)
Sonrilol
From riding xelivous posts and digging through my .inis it seems that all decimals that used a comma instead of a period got the decimal removed by removing the comma, so 1,2 turned into a 12, 0,7 into a 7 and so on and so forth. If you still haven't played the keymode it will still have a comma so you can just change that to a period.
Kamikaze
Well, at the time I've mixed it up there was no such issue so I didn't even knew that this problem existed, sry D:
XPJ38

Sonrilol wrote:

From riding xelivous posts and digging through my .inis it seems that all decimals that used a comma instead of a period got the decimal removed by removing the comma, so 1,2 turned into a 12, 0,7 into a 7 and so on and so forth. If you still haven't played the keymode it will still have a comma so you can just change that to a period.
Yes, it was a bug that has been fixed (it caused issues with publicly-distributed skins that had a decimal separator different from the one your PC was using).
Tear
The issue was that numbers followed regional settings, so on European computers you needed a comma while American computers needed a period. It's fixed now, period works everywhere. woc left mania so buggy that some things were actually depending on those bugs to work, just like keysounded maps that shouldn't have worked but did.