forum

hard time streaming with brown switches

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Handstream
should I just practice it along the way to get better at it?

I do love the accuracy but I cant stream as much as I use to with different switches
Kaaruumii
its interesting because just a few days ago i swapped from red switches to browns, so far it has really been stamina draining but as long i dont hit the key super hard i am usually fine, i can still somewhat keep up in terms of speed and i notice myself hitting the stream itself more accurately so i think thats a really good thing. sorry i dont have much experience to have a solid opinion but i would recommend playing stream maps you can 95%+ accuracy to not kill your stamina instantly and potentially give bad habits

if it really doesnt suit you can go back to reds however its somewhat similar and i feel like in time these will feel almost just like reds naturally so maybe give it a shot for a week
Topic Starter
Handstream

Kaaruumii wrote:

its interesting because just a few days ago i swapped from red switches to browns, so far it has really been stamina draining but as long i dont hit the key super hard i am usually fine, i can still somewhat keep up in terms of speed and i notice myself hitting the stream itself more accurately so i think thats a really good thing. sorry i dont have much experience to have a solid opinion but i would recommend playing stream maps you can 95%+ accuracy to not kill your stamina instantly and potentially give bad habits

if it really doesnt suit you can go back to reds however its somewhat similar and i feel like in time these will feel almost just like reds naturally so maybe give it a shot for a week
funny enough shortly after this post i hit a 600 combo in etterna XD

they feel amazing i was little worried about streaming and trills but with practice they will feel better over time

thank you for your input :P i appreciate it
[TCD] Dzar03
Choose the one you are comfortable with, you also can practice but could take times to get use to.
A year ago, I switched from a Blue switch to a Red switch keyboard because which is 3 times more expensive than the Blue one, however as I usually pressed hard, I feel it's a bit hard when the switch is lighter, it tooks me 3 weeks to get my skill back
Some of my friends who even play with Membrance or Laptop keyboard also experienced the same, some got back to their old keyboard so the keys are probably keep playing what you are comfortable with or practice