forum

[Archived] issues with mouse gameplay and general mouse input in stable,lazer

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
gheanfoil
Problem details: okay so this may sound really weird and this thread will probably be reeaaallly long but i just dont know who to ask this so im just going to ask here. theres some weird input issue i have on lazer and stable. so basically my performance on input really fluccuates between clients and for some reason osu!web (https://webosu.online/) really has the best performance for me for some reason, i can get scores on aim maps that i never usually get, which is really weird. on stable client i can never pass maps that grandsenpai maps ex: kigurumi sungeki (beatmapsets/1315615#osu/2726346) and the thing is the map i try so hard and never pass on, i can get a near fc play on it in osu web?? like how is this possible, i cant PASS this map on stable, i do not know why and i really need to know if i am stupid or not, like is this osu web client easier than osu? cuz it really feels like it in terms of input. lets look at another example, i can get barely 55 50 misses on this map: beatmapsets/1772110#osu/3628152 on osu!stable. my best play was around 55 misses i think,(on stable) but in a run i had on osu!web, i effortlessly got a 900 combo and the jumps really feel much more effortless compared to stable. I really need to know why is this a thing, i would love someone to help me with this matter. the play:

i never get a 900 combo on this map in stable this effortlessly, ever.even though the accuracy is worse compared to stable, this client uses sliderend accuracy, also if you dont aim sliderend arrows it counts the arrow as a miss, and also it uses sliderhead accuracy so its worse compared to scorev1. stable feels like i am missing everything for no reason, for some reason. after all this, i fully believe i may be stupid and this is why i need a concrete answer to why this is happening, and this is why i am trying to provide every detail.
and this site uses a client that looks like and feels like lazer, so i tried to play on lazer to see if lazer is like this. but lazer is really really bad for me for some reason. like really really bad. i cant even play anything, i have the exact same settings on it but it feels like im dealing with a sensitivity or some sort of mouse smoothing i never used before. the lazer issue is not the main point, since i could have easily forgot to turn on some setting (which i did check, and i didnt find anything) i would like answers regarding to my lazer issue, but i would want my osu!web question being answered the most. since i find that very interesting.
sorry if i rambled a lot, i just want answers. if you want specific details or places that i fully couldnt explain/have questions about the topic feel free to ask. thank you for reading if you did read all of this.

osu! version: Cutting Edge 20240612 (i changed to stable for testing btw but doesnt really change much)