forum

How do i improve stamina

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
tamered_miner
I've had stamina issues ever since i started playing osu and i'm also stuck on low end 5 digit because i can't get i keep getting like 6 pp and i can't play harder maps because of stamina.What should i do
Mother Nature
It's important to remember to always stretch your arms/hands before and after playing a map, and to take breaks if you want to avoid future problems. More information in this useful thread about hand & wrist exercises : community/forums/topics/649565?n=1

You essentially improve your stamina by playing longer/stamina based maps without pausing. We can count there jumpstream, handstream and chordjacks easily found in the beatmap listing. The more you play these types of maps, the more you will get results basically. And of course, you start to play easy maps first to get your hands used to it, then increase the SR every time you feel you're good enough to the point where you feel you can do better.
pizzaboy
You improve stamina by suffering

If you want the gym bro explanation just push your muscles you use to play close to failure for a set amount and take a few breaks (for a break to get rid of soreness I reccomend 2-3 days)
Kaaruumii
play this on half time beatmapsets/1517419#mania/3106438