35.00%
i wear (or used to wear) a necklace
15.00%
i wear (or used to wear) a bracelet
25.00%
Total votes: 20
Topic Starter
sametdze
when i was younger i used to wear a variety of different hats. if you wanted to tell what time period a photo of me was taken you could definitely tell judging by whatever hat i was wearing. my hats included
-thomas hat
-engineer's hat
-black bucket hat
-belgium hat
-penguin hat
-tiger island hat
-plain blue hat
-red bull hat
-white fila hat

those are the ones i can remember

as i got older i stopped wearing the hats, now i wear the same green watch all the time. its a good watch. i used to wear a thomas watch but it stopped working so i had to upgrade :(

when my brother was younger he had this golden bracelet. he doesn't wear it anymore however its a nice bracelet.

my mum usually wears this golden necklace. it has this golden diamond thing on it and it's pretty cool i guess.
lostsilver
i wear bracelets sometimes and i used to wear hats
i wear hair accessories sometimes too (hair clips, scrunchies, yknow)
AnnaRazy
i commonly wear necklaces and sometimes braceletes
i also have a smart watch which i dont wear anymore for some reason lol
Nanofranne
None usually except if you can count glasses. On a hot day outside, I wear wide brim hat and in a cold aircon'ed room, I wear a beanie
Karmine
Before the smartphone days I wore a watch to know the time but since it's not needed anymore I stopped.

Also wore bracelets at some point, stopped for unknown reasons.
They were pretty cool though.
BluePyTheWDeer_
A watch
Nuuskamuikkunen
cap
MistressRemilia
Yeah, some. I always have a small pentacle necklace on, and I usually have my PineTime watch. Then my wedding and engagement rings, of course. Sometimes I'll wear hair accessories as well, like a hairband with crystals on it or some hair sticks or this cute gothy scrunchy I have.

Piercings a well, if you want to count those. Industrial, both lobes, both tragus, helix, nose, and labret.
z0z
no
Achromalia
i... kinda wish i did, or wish i could, rather

idk if that makes sense

it doesnt feel like anything feels totally right on me, something is always just a little distant. i think if it were someone else it would be neat but that reflection is me and idk if i can do anything that works for me and still feels right

i wear a hair tie as a "bracelet", sometimes, but thats it really

i actually prefer my hair down despite all the maintenance and hair-damage issues so i never wear it up anyway, its usually only up for other people so that im not harassed about it

i usually just admire accessories on other people, i dont want anything for me
ClevelandsMyBro
does hair band count?
Topic Starter
sametdze

ClevelandsMyBro wrote:

does hair band count?

yes
Lapizote
i wear watch + bracelet + various rings depending on how i feel that day

i may or may not get a piercing