forum

I'm a tryhard.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Meowzors
I tried Osu! like two years ago then stop playing because I was into other games. After I got my own laptop and a g300 mouse last November, I finally decided to go tryhard and dedicate some time into learning how to actually play. I learned about three months ago that it's easier to use the Z and X keys. But since I'm an FPS player, i used W and E.

I'm horrible at streams and precision so I usually get a C or B on most normal and hard maps.

Hopefully I can become really good with a mouse and keyboard that I can do insane maps...

one day ;-;

My favorite things ever are Keroro Gunso, happy hardcore, and Steam...

I (try to) make beatmaps because there needs to be more happy hardcore beatmaps.

I also need friends to aid me in my osu! adventure D:
DestinySonata
Welcome Keruru-Kun! We are happy to have you here! You can become good if you put time into it!

And feel free to add us (because I can't speak for everyone) me if you want :D
SharinganGirl
Hello, welcome to the osu! forums.

Glad you decided to play the game again. Keep practicing, and you will become better and better.
aBunny_old
you should try mouse only, it helps with snapping in fps games :]
hello
Zalaria
Hello there! I would be happy to help you with getting into those harder diffs :D Streams are pretty hard depending on the bpm. As far as precision, I'm bad too lol, but my accuracy is somewhat decent I think. Imma add you as a friend <3 See you around in-game! ^^
Toyface
Hiya! Welcome back :P
Onlyshams
Who isnt a tryhard in this game?
Skriggniichan
I believe in you.
_Arzo_
FPS player
mean pro only with mouse clicking XD
pineappleclock_old
Yes! I agree there needs to be more Happy Hardcore maps! I'll be trying to make some too (right after I make some Mighty Switch Force 2 maps - the music is just so right for Osu!)
Yuuki Asuna
Welcome back, keruru! Feel free to add me if you want :3
Sapphiire_old_1
Welcome Keruru-Kun to the osu! forums :)

Keruru-Kun wrote:

Hopefully I can become really good with a mouse and keyboard that I can do insane maps...

one day ;-;
#practice