forum

[Archived] I can't download any map

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
anizaka
Problem details:
I can't download the map from the official Osu website! because “you have problems connecting to the Internet,” even though everything was fine with me before this. I didn’t go into the network settings, much less change anything. I also can’t download via Osu!direct, the installation takes forever. Beatconnect doesn't help either. I did not use VPN while playing Osu! Another browser/rebooting the PC doesn't help either. It would be nice if someone could tell me how to solve this problem.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

Beatconnect:

Osu!direct:

Translation:
Unable to access the site

Time out waiting for response from bm4.ppy.sh site.

Try the following:
  1. Check your internet connection.
  2. Check your proxy and firewall settings
  3. Run network diagnostics in Windows
osu! version: Cutting Edge 20240507
Blushing

anizaka wrote:

Problem details:
I can't download the map from the official Osu website! because “you have problems connecting to the Internet,” even though everything was fine with me before this. I didn’t go into the network settings, much less change anything. I also can’t download via Osu!direct, the installation takes forever. Beatconnect doesn't help either. I did not use VPN while playing Osu! Another browser/rebooting the PC doesn't help either. It would be nice if someone could tell me how to solve this problem.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

Beatconnect:

Osu!direct:

Translation:
Unable to access the site

Time out waiting for response from bm4.ppy.sh site.

Try the following:
  1. Check your internet connection.
  2. Check your proxy and firewall settings
  3. Run network diagnostics in Windows
osu! version: Cutting Edge 20240507
this is strictly just for osu! and not happening with other systems or browsers?

Try flushing your DNS through the console/terminal.
Topic Starter
anizaka
this is strictly just for osu! and not happening with other systems or browsers?

Try flushing your DNS through the console/terminal.

Clearing the DNS server didn't help either.
Via another browser does not help either.
Same problem on another system.