forum

im have 2 question bout this. where can i find storyboard queue & how to make iNiS based diff

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
real_BCMC
hi guys (again), so i working with my map again, Hero by Charlie Puth. and was thinking to put lyrics storyboard in it. so where can i find the SB queue? also don't be a- while answering. im just asking

and yea again, how to make iNiS diff? i got nothing to say bout 2nd question and im not sure if people do iNiS GD anymore as its now a rare shit
Jason X
I don't think there are any active SB queues, best option you might got would be the Beatmap Projects forum, as [SB Request], or, the harder alternative, learn to make it yourself.

If it's just lyrics without anything fancy (like this but a bit better, i was lazy =w=) I might also be able to help, if interested throw it in my queue.

This thread (link) should hold your answer regarding how to make one.
Specifically this part:

Nao Tomori wrote:

the main factors are low density rhythm, focus on melody rather than drums, no filler rhythm / switching between instruments a lot, a ton of breaks, and heavy use of symmetry and copy pasting to create structure. most of these things can still be applied to modern mapping to some extent.
I don't know if there are any GD queues with this style though, best chance would be to simply ask around the community. Maybe #mapping or mapping related discord servers.
Also, maybe oldsu, a discord server dedicated to an older version of osu (specifically 2007-2009), which got some mappers acquainted with older mapping styles. (I'll send you an invite via dm if interested in that)
Topic Starter
real_BCMC

Jason X wrote:

I don't think there are any active SB queues, best option you might got would be the Beatmap Projects forum, as [SB Request], or, the harder alternative, learn to make it yourself.

If it's just lyrics without anything fancy (like this but a bit better, i was lazy =w=) I might also be able to help, if interested throw it in my queue.

This thread (link) should hold your answer regarding how to make one.
Specifically this part:

Nao Tomori wrote:

the main factors are low density rhythm, focus on melody rather than drums, no filler rhythm / switching between instruments a lot, a ton of breaks, and heavy use of symmetry and copy pasting to create structure. most of these things can still be applied to modern mapping to some extent.
I don't know if there are any GD queues with this style though, best chance would be to simply ask around the community. Maybe #mapping or mapping related discord servers.
Also, maybe oldsu, a discord server dedicated to an older version of osu (specifically 2007-2009), which got some mappers acquainted with older mapping styles. (I'll send you an invite via dm if interested in that)
send me an invite