forum

[Archived] Name problems.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rythm Madness
Ok so I'm an idiot and spelt my name wrong cause my brain is annoying like that, and I don't have the money to buy a new name, is it possible that I could just make a new account, just once, I'm really new to the game so my account hasn't got anything on it apart from 2 skins and a phew beat maps. would be amazing if i could have perms to make one new account, that's all.
- Marco -
You can contact accounts@ppy.sh for capitalization or, in your case, spelling/grammar issues on your username
Topic Starter
Rythm Madness
oh sick! thanks for the help! not sure how to use it though and would prefer for a whole new name all together but thank you for the help! ( going to look in how to do this )

I think I done it, or just sent a random Gmail to some guy about fixing my idiotic spelling mistake on a japanese rhythm game ;-;

(thank you for the help)
Jason X
I'd like to add to this:

Rythm Madness wrote:

is it possible that I could just make a new account, just once
No, this is neither possible nor allowed:
Rules: wiki/en/Rules
Each player may only have ONE account, ever. The first account you make during account registration is your one and only osu! account, from the moment of its creation and forevermore. This account is YOU. It is not anyone else — not your brother, your mother, your sister, your friend — it is YOU. Don't share your account with anyone else. You don't get to make a new one if you lose access to it. Keep it safe.
Creating new accounts will result in those accounts being locked, and if you keep creating them, penalties will be applied to your current account too.
Topic Starter
Rythm Madness
ah ok, thanks for the information, I don't know much so this is a good bit of help for me moving forward, I've contacted the osu support link @- Marco - sent and i think thing may be fixed in due time! thanks for the help everyone!