forum

Hey! I'm Yoru.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-]-
Hey! I'm Yoru, also known as -]-, formerly known as Nightsh0t or - Night -.
I began my osu! journey, and overall rhythm game experience, on December 6th, 2017.

I started with the standard osu! game mode, and played consistently for 3 months, I was barely 14 at the time and made the poor decision of using third-party software to set a score on a 3* marathon map. I got restricted a day later and maintained my restricted status for just over 2 years.

[...]
Towards the end of my restriction I gained an interest in VSRGs. I dabbled in StepMania for a little over a week and once I got a hang of it, I hopped on osu!mania- this was the real motivator to try and appeal one last time. Finally, I was back, on March 17th, 2020, I got the email. My account was reinstated.

Since then I have been actively pushing myself to improve and climb through the ranks of osu!mania. It's been slow and I've taken plenty of long breaks, but my love for this game, and osu! in general, continues to grow each day. As much as my fingers may hate me, I'm here forever!

I mainly play LN, Jump Stream, and a bit of SV!

I hope I can get to know more people inside of Bancho's community!

This is my first time posting, so excuse any errors or misjudgments!
roufou
you should practice getting pro at 1k :3
Topic Starter
-]-
1k LOL I've tried it's crazy for real.
NekoCommander

Yoruu, Hi! o/
That is very interesting journey and story,,, may your dedication and imporvment lead you to better things wwwww... and im curious abouot your current nickname... it looks like an arrow,, does it have, like story or meaning???

And i checked the website attached in your profile, and that is awesome twoo qmq,, that snowfall effect, how did you make it?

Im mania player two, but im still new to the osu!,,, before i play game called Quaver, its similar to osu!mania wwww, and LN, SV are my biggest nightmare wwww.

I always am amazed to those people who are good at these LN/SV thing,, niceee !~

And ermmmm... im new and i dont know much people here twoo, but i managed to make one friend so far, his name is Tim, he's 7k player and a great mania player xDDD... wwwwww Anyway ermmm.....

Most importantly,, welcome to the forum, this is my first time in the forum two LOL and my first reply in the forum wwww,, nice to meet you ~

sorry for my bad english qmq,, sorry too for my weird replyy wwww
Topic Starter
-]-

NekoCommander wrote:

Yoruu, Hi! o/
That is very interesting journey and story,,, may your dedication and imporvment lead you to better things wwwww... and im curious abouot your current nickname... it looks like an arrow,, does it have, like story or meaning???

And i checked the website attached in your profile, and that is awesome twoo qmq,, that snowfall effect, how did you make it?

Im mania player two, but im still new to the osu!,,, before i play game called Quaver, its similar to osu!mania wwww, and LN, SV are my biggest nightmare wwww.

I always am amazed to those people who are good at these LN/SV thing,, niceee !~

And ermmmm... im new and i dont know much people here twoo, but i managed to make one friend so far, his name is Tim, he's 7k player and a great mania player xDDD... wwwwww Anyway ermmm.....

Most importantly,, welcome to the forum, this is my first time in the forum two LOL and my first reply in the forum wwww,, nice to meet you ~

sorry for my bad english qmq,, sorry too for my weird replyy wwww
It's nice to meet you, NekoCommander! o/o/
My name? It's just something short, nothing super special behind it haha. Yoru was taken, so I decided to be a little funny wwww.

I made the snow fall effect with some simple snow images and some basic css for animation wwww! That website is quite old, but I'm glad you like it!

I have played Quaver before! That's awesome, I'm not super good at Quaver, but I do play Etterna and a bit of StepMania wwwww!

LN and SV used to be some of my worst skill sets! I just wanted to improve at them- sadly now I'm only decent at LN and SV and struggle with Chordjack and Handstream wwwwwww!

I'm glad to hear you're making friends! I'd be happy to mutual you on osu!- maybe we can play in a Multiplayer lobby some time together, that would be fun!

Thank you for your heartwarming message! Again, it's very nice to meet you!

Also! Don't apologize for your English! I'm happy you're making the effort to communicate that's really awesome! Keep it up! <3
NekoCommander

-]-/Yoru wrote:

My name? It's just something short, nothing super special behind it haha. Yoru was taken, so I decided to be a little funny wwww.

I made the snow fall effect with some simple snow images and some basic css for animation wwww! That website is quite old, but I'm glad you like it!

I have played Quaver before! That's awesome, I'm not super good at Quaver, but I do play Etterna and a bit of StepMania wwwww!

LN and SV used to be some of my worst skill sets! I just wanted to improve at them- sadly now I'm only decent at LN and SV and struggle with Chordjack and Handstream wwwwwww!

I'm glad to hear you're making friends! I'd be happy to mutual you on osu!- maybe we can play in a Multiplayer lobby some time together, that would be fun!

Also! Don't apologize for your English! I'm happy you're making the effort to communicate that's really awesome! Keep it up! <3

The nickname is cute and it's uniquee two xD, 'till someone try to say it LOOL,, Hi dash ~ closing bracket ~ dash... OMG now it reminds me of www memes, it's actually shorter to say W.W.W than the entire www term itself, world wide web wwwww

wooow i just realized,, so that's how you made it, before i thought, it was a background video with seamless loop, that's very creative how you implement the effect wwww, the result looks perfect <<3 ... wooah okayy2 do you have any plan to update the web page later???

wwww how can someone be good at osu!mania but not another VSRG xD, me sureee me you're good at Quaver qmq and any other VSRG you mentioned <<3 i never tried stepmania or etherna but i think ive heard it often qmq... could it be,, a game, a place for true VSRG gamer??? JKKKKK

Ehhh? is that true?? so the SV and LN are not playable by default the first time you play it??? idk en word for it,, so it does still need practice to become playable... Dont worry with that logic applies, i think you can be decent at Chordjack and Handstream too (side note : i dont know what handstream is qmq i kinda get cordjack but not entirely)

Yess. I met Tim on multipayer lobby when i made room to learn 7k xD, i was trying to focus on learning 7k and get used to it,, but 4k is kinda addictive and now i play 4k much more than 7k qmq ~~ Good thing,, yes im happy too for mutual,, i added you just now <3 but im scared and sometimes nervous to talk qmq.. Yess yess play in a multiplayer is a good idea 'till you decide to play LN/SV maps :skull: JKKKK

woooahh copy that Yoru ~ It's pleasure to meet you twooo.

qmq yess yess im sorry for apologizing... Agreeed <<3, osu! or any game is more fun when we interact with friends or other players (sometimes) wwwww

Hehhh????? why would Yoru respond/replied in that way,, dont they know,, im blushing iike there's no tommorow wwww

Yoru-san seems like a nice person <3 I hope good things come their way.
Topic Starter
-]-

NekoCommander wrote:

-]-/Yoru wrote:

The nickname is cute and it's uniquee two xD, 'till someone try to say it LOOL,, Hi dash ~ closing bracket ~ dash... OMG now it reminds me of www memes, it's actually shorter to say W.W.W than the entire www term itself, world wide web wwwww

wooow i just realized,, so that's how you made it, before i thought, it was a background video with seamless loop, that's very creative how you implement the effect wwww, the result looks perfect <<3 ... wooah okayy2 do you have any plan to update the web page later???

wwww how can someone be good at osu!mania but not another VSRG xD, me sureee me you're good at Quaver qmq and any other VSRG you mentioned <<3 i never tried stepmania or etherna but i think ive heard it often qmq... could it be,, a game, a place for true VSRG gamer??? JKKKKK

Ehhh? is that true?? so the SV and LN are not playable by default the first time you play it??? idk en word for it,, so it does still need practice to become playable... Dont worry with that logic applies, i think you can be decent at Chordjack and Handstream too (side note : i dont know what handstream is qmq i kinda get cordjack but not entirely)

Yess. I met Tim on multipayer lobby when i made room to learn 7k xD, i was trying to focus on learning 7k and get used to it,, but 4k is kinda addictive and now i play 4k much more than 7k qmq ~~ Good thing,, yes im happy too for mutual,, i added you just now <3 but im scared and sometimes nervous to talk qmq.. Yess yess play in a multiplayer is a good idea 'till you decide to play LN/SV maps :skull: JKKKK

woooahh copy that Yoru ~ It's pleasure to meet you twooo.

qmq yess yess im sorry for apologizing... Agreeed <<3, osu! or any game is more fun when we interact with friends or other players (sometimes) wwwww

Hehhh????? why would Yoru respond/replied in that way,, dont they know,, im blushing iike there's no tommorow wwww

Yoru-san seems like a nice person <3 I hope good things come their way.
I don't even know how to say my own nickname either don't worry haha!

Update my website? Maybe! It's showing it's age now, so I may just end up making a new one.

Quaver's mechanics just throw me off a lot! If I put some time into it, I'm sure I'd get better haha!

You're sort of right! Some SV maps actually can be sight read, but others require extensive time and memorization to play. That challenge is what makes it super fun! LN isn't difficult people just don't want to learn that type of finger control. Definitely tons of practice for any skill set is required! I'm definitely getting better at Chordjack and Handstream though! There are plenty of cool videos like this one that will teach you about the different types of VSRG patterns! It took me forever to get the "vsrg lingo" down pat.

Haha! I'm glad you decided to mutual me! I hope we can play some time! I wont bully you with LN or SV, unless you ask of course wwwww!

I hope good things come your way as well! You seem like a very wonderful person too!
lostsilver
hi there, yoru! nice to meet cha!
hope you're having an awesome day, and have fun here on the forums and ingame!! <33
Topic Starter
-]-

lostsilver wrote:

hope you're having an awesome day, and have fun here on the forums and ingame!! <33
Heya! It's nice to meet you!
I hope you're having an amazing day as well!
I'll definitely see you around! <3
lostsilver

-]- wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

Heya! It's nice to meet you!
I hope you're having an amazing day as well!
I'll definitely see you around! <3
thank you!! check out off topic, art and music hall if you wanna find me! i reside in those subforums most of the time <3