forum

good at streams but bad at LN

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DaShirubs
Am I the only one here who is good at 5-star jumpstreams, but ridiculously bad at 4-star LN? like idk, 4-star LN feels a bit more than 5-star. I'd love to know some tips to play LN
Wimpy Cursed
You just need to practice them. Changing skins could help with reading them, but I suggest playing lower star LN maps and buildup.
Basically what you already did with your streaming skill. Just try to achieve high accuracy, and move on once you think you're comfortable. It took a bit of time for me to adjust to LN, but it didn't take so long.
What I did was play a lot of hybrid maps and some practice maps for warmup, then I moved to heavy LN after I felt comfortability on hybrid maps. It also helped that I used a LN cut skin.
Topic Starter
DaShirubs

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

You just need to practice them. Changing skins could help with reading them, but I suggest playing lower star LN maps and buildup.
Basically what you already did with your streaming skill. Just try to achieve high accuracy, and move on once you think you're comfortable. It took a bit of time for me to adjust to LN, but it didn't take so long.
What I did was play a lot of hybrid maps and some practice maps for warmup, then I moved to heavy LN after I felt comfortability on hybrid maps. It also helped that I used a LN cut skin.
ahh alr, thanks for the tips
pizzaboy
It's just how your skill levels are ln is literally new mechanic it requires a whole different mindset to do it