forum

STD modding queue

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Uchigatana
just send anything, i'll mod your map depending on the song, not your mapping skills.

For new mappers i will tell you what are you lacking in your maps.

For experienced mappers i just tell some minor changes in the map instead.

Guaranteed mods: Psytrance, Breakcore, Techno and Trance.

Probably not: Anime, Eroge, Vtuber, Pop.
Topic Starter
Uchigatana
I'll write you a PM if modded :P
dudesandstorm
short, one minute map over a techno beat (i do not feel qualified enough to accurately mark a genre on this song, definitely somethingcore)
any feedback is very much appreciated!

Wonderful Nights - Methtel Chris - 5.88*

beatmapsets/2194221#osu/4642130
Box222
beatmapsets/2193611#osu/4640642

im a new mapper

song ?_? by 7_7
Sayaka
beatmapsets/1691784#osu/3456971

Hi, artcore map here! Saw you liked electronic stuff.

Would love some feedback in regards to strcture/placement, rhythms as well as HS, or whatever you feel like, as well. :)

Have a nice rest of your day! ♥
Sosimilo
beatmapsets/2185212#osu/4651841
Hello, I am new to mapping. I would like you to tell me about my mistakes, where I have nonsense on the map and where are good patterns and moments. One guy liked that map and he is mapping another diff, so look at the last diff with the name "Hzzz". This is the first map that I will most likely finish, also i think its no too bad for first map. Thank you in advance!
Bastian
Hello Uchigatana! i would love if you would mod my map!, it currently only has a finished Hard difficulty, but i hope you can point me in the right direction in terms of standard mapping! thank you so much and have a nice day!
mex1337
-Taei-
Bangaled
beatmapsets/2203423#osu/4663868 I have mapped quite a bit and never posted but I don't have a ranked map. I don't really know what you would call the song's genre but it has a little resemblance to trance. Thanks
AquaMist