forum

[Archived] I CHANGE THE RENDERING TO OPENGL AND AFTER THAT I CAN'T OPENOSU!LAZER

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Noint12
Problem details: can someone help me?, i chance the rendering to openGL and after that i can't open osu!lazer, i see someone with same problem, and he/she can resolve the problem with deleted framework.ini, but it's not work to me, bcz that file doesn't appear in my case, but there was a similar file, so I tried deleting them, but it didn't work, I think that's because the case was 7 months ago, so maybe something changed in the file placement, i try reinstall the osu!lazer but didn't work

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

idk how to place the screenshot

osu! version:

osu!lazer version 0.0.0.0, and update version 2.10.2.15621
- Marco -
Try searching on C:\Users\Marco\AppData\Roaming\osu too perhaps?

Also you can use
[img]direct link to the image[/img]
or just drop the image link so we can see it
Utsushime

You can right click osu!lazer and select the open file location. 'Framework.ini' file should be there, and if it isn't, please share a screenshot.

Looking at your previous forum post, you seemed to be finding it in the osu! stable file directory. Deleting .dll files isn't going to affect Lazer. 
Topic Starter
Noint12

Utsushime wrote:

You can right click osu!lazer and select the open file location. 'Framework.ini' file should be there, and if it isn't, please share a screenshot.

Looking at your previous forum post, you seemed to be finding it in the osu! stable file directory. Deleting .dll files isn't going to affect Lazer. 
yeah, i try to search framework.ini, but i found the other

idk how to put the image, i drop the image to this site and open site for file, and i copy the link to {[img:1337][/img:1337]} this but its seems doesn't work

note: thanks guys, i found the file, the place framewor.ini in C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\osu, It turns out that the file storage location is different, and i can play osu! again