forum

[Archived] Importing previous osu! lazer scores.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
JDoherty
I have just got a new computer and downloaded Lazer. I have been using lazer exclusively since the pp update. I tried copying over my entire old osu and osulazer folders but it seems like my scores I set on osulazer and my collections have not imported. Is there as easy way to get these back again? Still have all my stable scores showing up on the leaderboards, it's just the lazer ones from the last six months or however long it's been that I don't seem to have
- Marco -
Online lazer scores made before January 30 have been reset (with the 2024.130.2 build). I'm not sure how you can import lazer scores and collections but if you press "Run Setup Wizard" and go forward some tabs you should see the "Import" tab where you can import stable stuff.
Topic Starter
JDoherty

- Marco - wrote:

Online lazer scores made before January 30 have been reset (with the 2024.130.2 build). I'm not sure how you can import lazer scores and collections but if you press "Run Setup Wizard" and go forward some tabs you should see the "Import" tab where you can import stable stuff.
Yeah all my stable stuff imported correctly. So it looks like there just isn't a way to import things like scores and collections from lazer? Collections I can remake, though it's a bit annoying but losing the scores sucks a bit.
Blushing
You can manually import certain files within the settings of osu!lazer, but if your stable client/folder does not have the updated collections from when you were using it before then there is nothing to transfer to lazer. Scores and such, if they were local, should be there too.

Does your "Run setup wizard" not include those things?

Topic Starter
JDoherty

Blushing wrote:

You can manually import certain files within the settings of osu!lazer, but if your stable client/folder does not have the updated collections from when you were using it before then there is nothing to transfer to lazer. Scores and such, if they were local, should be there too.

Does your "Run setup wizard" not include those things?

It has imported everything I had in stable including my scores. It's the scores from lazer that have not imported. I transferred my lazer folder from my old computer and just dropped it where the new lazer folder was and it still didn't bring over the scores.