forum

How much pp does it take to be considered "Good"?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AflameOSU
Ive been playing since march of this year and I've been wondering, what is the threshold to be considered a good player?
yellowbadbeast
That is both wholly subjective, i.e., a 6 digit and a 3 digit will have wildly different ideas of what is "good," and shifting over time due to the ever-increasing amount of people playing the game. In other words, what is good is what you consider to be good.
Nanofranne
You tell me

You can arbitrarily decide for yourself what is good or bad when it comes to pp, pretty much
Topic Starter
AflameOSU

yellowbadbeast wrote:

That is both wholly subjective, i.e., a 6 digit and a 3 digit will have wildly different ideas of what is "good," and shifting over time due to the ever-increasing amount of people playing the game. In other words, what is good is what you consider to be good.
ah ok, so what would you consider good, in your experience
pizzaboy
This game is unique in the way of there's like no way to tell how skilled you are besides doing ranked and ranked is flawed....

I consider the good threshold to be where most players hit a wall and that would probably be the 7 star barrier there aren't a ton at 6* either but 7* is where it starts to get very competitive for me at least