forum

[Archived] Cursor acting as mouse

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
KOOala1881
I use a huion pen tablet for osu and when I'm trying to use a smaller area different from my usual full area.

When I use the tablet to move around my cursor in other apps it works perfectly fine and stays in a certain spot and when I lift the pen and move it to another spot, it instantly teleports there. But when I'm on Osu, when I leave it in a certain spot, lift my pen, and move it to a different spot, it doesn't teleport there and acts as if I had mouse mode on (which I don't). If I play in full area it doesn't do this but when I change the area, it does this.

I tried mapping absolute input but it still acts as if its a mouse. My tablet driver is in its newest version and I've tried searching up solutions online and still nothing.

Is there a way to fix this?

osu! version: Stable 20240513.1 (latest)
PP grind
try to use open tablet driver or tablet driver gui then look on the bottom left if there is absolout mode(thats the one were it acts like a tablet should do) or relative mode (this is the one were it acts like a mouse) also check if have OS Tablet support on (if yes disable cuz on huion driver it can lead to this issue)