forum

[Archived] Not the same accuracy on the end score and playback

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MS_Darling
Problem details:
I supposedly got 1 drop miss on that map, making the accuracy 99.89%, but looking at the playback video I took, I have 100% at the very end too. Is it a playback bug or did I actually 100% and the score did not register correctly ? (You can see the bug clearly on that video)

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1knWmc0VEjT9yZgS2DW_lmEQut3HRA9KX/view?usp=sharing
(I put it on google drive because it's easier for me that way)
We can see at the start the score being shown as 99.89%, but at the end of the video, it was still 100%.

Thank you in advance for your feedback !

osu! version: Stable 20240513.1 (latest)
Utsushime
The replay inaccuracy is likely not going to be fixed on stable. Can you try it on lazer and see if it matches the score? Forget I said that.
Topic Starter
MS_Darling

Utsushime wrote:

The replay inaccuracy is likely not going to be fixed on stable. Can you try it on lazer and see if it matches the score? Forget I said that.
I still looked up but
I can't look up the replay on Lazer. It does say the same as Stable though, saying I missed 1 droplet. For 1pp difference, I don't think it makes much difference, but I'm still a bit confused as to why osu Stable shows my replay as an SS if it's not ?

PP grind
That's cuz in stable it uses the data extracted of the replay (aka mouse and keyboard inputs) and plays then when you click watch replay it could be that you maybe had on the actual play in that second a frame skip and don't hittet that and in the replay witch is just cursor and keyboard data is the frame skip not contained
Topic Starter
MS_Darling

PP grind wrote:

That's cuz in stable it uses the data extracted of the replay (aka mouse and keyboard inputs) and plays then when you click watch replay it could be that you maybe had on the actual play in that second a frame skip and don't hittet that and in the replay witch is just cursor and keyboard data is the frame skip not contained
Oh yeah, right. That could actually make sense !