forum

New to the Game...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
tsundere22
Hello All! A friend introduced me to this game and today marks the first day I've played this PC version of it...(the mobile version is a bit easier).

I've got to say, you REALLY have to concentrate here, which is something i'm not great at...Hopefully this game will help my dexterity and mental focus...
I am a music junkie (esp for rock n roll) and used to practice playing electric and bass guitars...I'm a "closeted vocalist," meaning I love to sing but i don't perform for others...YET.

I also love Japanese culture and anything anime-related. My favorite animes (so far) are "Nana," "Fushigi Yugi: The Mysterious Play," "Fruits Basket," and "Peach Girl." I've adored japanese/english subtitled movies like "Nana 1 &2," "Death Note," and "Kamikaze Girls."

I am hoping to become less of an embarrassment and just play for the fun of it! I'm sure I'll mess up a lot (already have), but I'll keep trying. I look forward to hearing from anyone! :)
Yuuki Asuna
Welcome to the forums tsundere! If you want a good anime, I recommend Sword Art Online :3
vizzy
Welcome to the forums!
Zalaria
Welcome! :D Yeah this game will help with dexterity and stuff like that, plus its super addictive xp Hope you enjoy your stay here ^^
SharinganGirl
Welcome to osu!
Please enjoy your stay here and have fun playing the game.