forum

[osu!] Dope Arcade - Ascension (MitiS Remix) by [Luanny]

posted
Total Posts

Should Dope Arcade - Ascension (MitiS Remix) be Loved?

Yes
91.06%
No
8.94%
Total votes: 179
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Mismagius
Main thread: [osu!] Project Loved: May 2024

Dope Arcade - Ascension (MitiS Remix) by [Luanny]
170 BPM, 3:34 | 5.46★

Captain's description (by Mismagius):
Here comes another Outstanding Oldie story from grandpa Mismagius!

Once upon a time, a map took an in-game chat channel by storm. People were left shocked, there were no words to be said. The ones that could speak, spoke of "ascending". There was even a player, a "Brazilian Jesus" as he would be known later, who certainly did ascend to a better place after playing this beatmap. Word got around, and top players were enthralled by this great beatmap. Before uttering his famous "plz enjoy game" words, it's said that a certain Japanese top player was seen playing this map with Double Time. Of course, no such records exist, as is the case with any legend.

Legendary as it is, [Luanny]'s beatmap of Dope Arcade - Ascension (MitiS Remix) is here. If you were around in the early-to-mid 2010s osu! mapping scene, you'd see [Luanny]'s EDM maps all around — Open Window, Till It's Over, and others were a staple in multiplayer matches for years. Now, it is time to take this not-so-hidden gem and put it on the spotlight it deserves.

Please use this thread to discuss why you believe this map should or should not enter the Loved category!
user3412
all outstanding oldies maps should be loved (I don't actually play all of the maps chosen for the loved picking, I just vote yes)
Kurboh

user3412 wrote:

all outstanding oldies maps should be loved (I don't actually play all of the maps chosen for the loved picking, I just vote yes)
yes
rHO
mwah
breinogame
BRAZIL.
fries292
Well, it's somewhat challenging, and the gameplay
Topic Starter
Mismagius
This map passed the voting! It will be moved to Loved soon.