forum

[Archived] How to remove the leaderboard in-game?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AerialSnack
I can't seem to find any information on this. My leaderboard keeps getting activated. I can't seem to change the keybinding for it. The leaderboard and the animations hide circles and makes it hard to see, causing me to constantly lose my combo. This is particularly frustrating for me right now since I'm trying to practice sightreading.

Anyways, is there a way to completely disable the leaderboard? The only "solution" I found anywhere was putting tape over it, but the issue is it obscures play! Or even just being able to change the key binding for it would be nice.
Utsushime
It is possible to toggle the leaderboard on and off in-game using the 'Tab' key on your keyboard. This would show the leaderboard only during breaks. 

To completely hide the in-game interface—the combo, accuracy, HP bar, hit error bar, and leaderboard—press SHIFT+Tab. 
Topic Starter
AerialSnack

Utsushime wrote:

It is possible to toggle the leaderboard on and off in-game using the 'Tab' key on your keyboard. This would show the leaderboard only during breaks. 

To completely hide the in-game interface—the combo, accuracy, HP bar, hit error bar, and leaderboard—press SHIFT+Tab. 
The issue is that it's impossible to hit that button without failing the song. I was hoping to be able to change the key to one that isn't so easy to hit, like the backspace button or something like that.
[clouds]
You can change the keybind for toggling leaderboard by searching up "Change keyboard bindings" in osu! settings, then finding the "In-Game" section where you'll be able to change it there.

You can also make it so the leaderboard doesn't show during gameplay at all and only breaks by going into settings, and disabling the "Show leaderboard during gameplay". (This is the equivalent to hitting tab in-game, and shouldn't change unless you toggle it.)

AerialSnack wrote:

My leaderboard keeps getting activated.
Also, this shouldn't be happening, unless you accidently hit tab or you're at a break just so you know!