forum

Disable "Friends:" online/offline popup [Added]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +57
Topic Starter
Gens
Searched, couldn't find anything.

Normally these popups wouldn't bother me, but my friends list has become large (I am NOT friending just by popularity, if anyone asks), and these popups always bother me when I'm recording a video. (I WILL start to upload videos to Youtube :) ). I don't want to de-friend everyone to be able to record my video...

I mean, you can disable highlights, why not friends popups?

Also, something funny I noticed: In the "Online" tab, if you have both highlight options disabled (Popup notification and audible notification), you click the first one to enable both, and go back to the menu, next time you enter that tab only the first option will be enabled.

Also, the description (tooltip?) of the Popup notification says they will pop even during gameplay, when they can now be disabled during gameplay.

Sorry if I didn't make myself clear enough.
rust45
YES! I would love this. I often get distracted while playing, so if one of my friends comes online, my eyes will glance over and then I'll miss a note, it's also annoying when one of my friends keeps on DCing and I see offline online even five minutes. But I would prefer if this can just be disabled during gameplay.
anonymous_old
I would like this toggle. I check F8 often enough where the notifications don't help (especially when someone is having connection issues).
Derekku
I hate to say it but this would be a nice toggle :S
Pokebis
+Support
Lizbeth
i support, once i had a problem with my connection, and some of my friends had to remove my friendship because of that. i think this will be very useful.
peppy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.