forum

Hanazawa Kana - Recover Decoration (TV Size)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Little

Andrea wrote:

~Normal~
  1. Settings are kinda too high for the easiest difficulty of the mapset, reduce everything by 1 tick please. Circle Size is fine already, I mean only OD HP and AR. I really don't think it's too hard for a Normal diff, and lowering them would put a large gap between Normal and Hard. I think the difficulty settings are reasonable, considering that the rhythms are very simple and the object density is low.
~Hard~
  1. 00:09:428 (2) - This slider shape looks really weird if you ask me, I'd prefer if you simply make it straight instead. I prefer not to make it straight, but changed the shape a bit.. I hope this is less weird.
  2. 01:20:143 (2) - Same as above, since it's copy-pasted. ^
~Insane~
  1. 00:14:875 (6) - This slider sounds really loud, please lower the volume of it by 20% at least. Fixed
  2. 00:40:232 (6,7,8) - I know that you wanted to follow the previous circle here, but spacing is wrong. Please fix it properly. Moved (7,8)
  3. 00:51:839 (1,2,3) - Why the anti-jump here? This is an intense part so it should be jumpy instead. I think antijump is appropriate here because I want to have a more detached feeling in (1,2) to contrast (3). Antijump just feels better with my interpretation of the music.
  4. 01:13:803 (2) - Again, volume is too loud, please lower it. Fixed.
  5. 01:15:209 (1,2,3,4) - Kinda unexpected, better changing this pattern into some slider or a single slider. Fixed
  6. 01:25:589 (6) - Try to guess? Volume issue once again. Fixed.
Let me know once you've checked my mod.
Thanks For Modding! :)
Andrea
Okay, this is pretty good to go so let's move this map forward now. :P

Bubbled~
Topic Starter
Little
Thank you Andrea! :D
Zero__wind
Resnap the preview point to 00:49:339 - or 00:49:428 - in all diffs and I'll rank this

EDIT: Ranked
Ozato Fumika
gratz~~
keeeeeeko
congratz!!
Topic Starter
Little
Thank you Zero__wind! :D
10crystalmask01
Woah, that was fast :) Awesome!
Knotts
Congrats
Piine
Gratz!!!! :D
CakiP
Cloudちゃん omedetou!! gratz! <3
Neta
could! gratzzz
Andrea
Wow congrats ^^
-Neipezi
congratz:D
Umi
Gratz cloud, onodera <3
Topic Starter
Little
Thanks everyone for your support! :D
Pannari
Congratulations! :)
toara_fict
Congratz! :3 :3
Lust
Congrats cloud!
Andrea

Umi wrote:

Gratz cloud, onodera <3
Yeah, this. <3
SapphireGhost
Is there a reason to not use the metadata below? I think the original title is written with katakana.
Title: リカバーデコレーション (TV Size)
Romanised Title: Recover Decoration (TV Size)
Sapphiire_old_1
Congrats~
Maxer00
YES, CONTINUE HANAKAWA FEVER!!