forum

Mania Ranked Situation

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ERA justvert
Im sick and tired of going on osu and seeing no ranked songs that are 7*+ i see 100s of 4* and below ranked every day but for someone trying to grind pp and rank im not trying dt farm all day or play the same ranked maps over and over again trying to get +1 pp its very frustrating can we start like idk ranking more 6-7* and above maps like jeez
pizzaboy
Yeah lol especially since there's tons of Good songs to make into 7* the issue is that it's easy to make a 7* but hard to make one that's even qualified to be ranked considering how many good graveyard 8* I've seen the map also has to be fun too lol I think if you wanna see more 7* then only you can take it up and do that
McEndu
I find it extremely difficult for a 4K map to hit 7*

For higher keycounts like 7K it is a bit easier

7K is the way forward to grind pp
UltraBlack
If you look closely to the amount of plays mania maps are receiving lately you can see that it is very low. The player base is basically not increasing from my sight and most of top players do not care about ranked maps. The truth is that a lot of people complained for years about the ranked section and basically nothing changed. During 2020 and 2021 we almost didn't had 6*+ maps getting ranked and even 5* maps were rare. We have way more maps today and even with that as you can see it is not good. Blame someone, but the truth is that if the game doesn't evolve with something new people start to get tired of it. Blame who you want, but I prefer to blame peppy and involved people on the moderation of the game. Personal opinion BTW.