forum

Greetings to all!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Joe Joe-
Hello everyone, my is Joe Joe-kun:3 I'm a 16 year old from Texas! and have just got into osu! about a month ago.

I'm not so so good at the game yet, but I can more or less keep my own:D

Anyways, about a year ago, I had complete different interests when it came to gaming, meaning just blindly playing cod XD So I wasn't really having much fun.

But, back in August when school had just started my friend told me I should watch SAO, so I was like "Alright" since I had only been watching Naruto and AoT at the time.

And BAAAM!!! From there on I had fell in love with anime and when searching up a song from an opening, I had stumble across an osu! video. Now leading me here today!:D So yeah.

Also, I have never really been apart of any gaming community simply due me being completely shy and or embarrassed for some odd reason.

But just looking at the generally positive and nice atmosphere that this community has is just completely amazing!:D Everyone is so diverse and passionate.

Honestly just an awesome bunch of people having fun and helping one another.Hope to make some friends from this amazing community!

Well that's all folks!(;

Bye~ Bye~ (Ps. sorry for the essay>_< XD)
deadbeat
is it sad that i guessed you were from America from just your username :<
also welcome to osu!. hope you're enjoying the game :3
Topic Starter
Joe Joe-
Heh, oh well right:3 &thank you! Yes I am:D
Sunlyx
Hope you stick around the forums man, you sound like a cool guy .
Yuuki Asuna
Welcome to the forums. Enjoy your stay :3
Sapphiire_old_1
heey welcome to the osu! forums , have a good time :)
LeftyRighty
welcome welcome :D
Piine
Welcome......tldr.
XD
SharinganGirl
Welcome to the osu! forums, and nice introduction.
TheNekoNextDoor
Welcome to the forums! Have fun! :)
vizzy
Welcome to the forums!
Zalaria
Hello there, and welcome to the forums! :D