forum

What Games Radio/Soundtrack That Improves/Alter Your Music Taste

posted
Total Posts
14
Topic Starter
AxisPraxisMDS
While Playing Fallout New vegas And 3, It Make me Loves Songs from 1930s To Late 60s
lostsilver
taiko/project diva
made me start listening to vocaloid and j-pop more :>
sametdze
i dont know if it was exactly it, but i think parappa the rapper really introduced me to rap, which is one of my primary genres to listen to
nominomu

lostsilver wrote:

taiko/project diva
made me start listening to vocaloid and j-pop more :>
same but with osu! actually
lostsilver

nominomu wrote:

lostsilver wrote:

taiko/project diva
made me start listening to vocaloid and j-pop more :>
same but with osu! actually
noice :3
xch00F
frequency for the ps2 was simultaneously my introduction to electronic music, electronic music production, and rhythm gaming
literally altered the trajectory of my life
Jellinad
osu lol
B0ii

Jellinad wrote:

osu lol
Rio-
Touhou... Used to dislike Instrumental Music until I knew Touhou.
ClevelandsMyBro
Burnout 3 made me like pop punk and punk rock and made me fall into a deep rabbit hole of japanese underground punk scene lol
Achromalia

xch00F wrote:

frequency for the ps2 was simultaneously my introduction to electronic music, electronic music production, and rhythm gaming
literally altered the trajectory of my life
literally this .... ;o;

ClevelandsMyBro wrote:

Burnout 3 made me like pop punk and punk rock and made me fall into a deep rabbit hole of japanese underground punk scene lol
loosely adjacent to burnout, the need for speed franchise did some of the work of introducing me to a mixture of electronic and rock-adjacent music with a little bit more that i don't know how to define the genres of
reffty_gag
just osu lol

befor osu, im just became one trick classical music listener, now i'v heard alot of jpop, speedcore, artcore, even metal ! (i dont like metal back then until i know ICDD and UNDEAD CORPORATION).
Offdensen
I can say that Bandori and Love Live (whenever the original mobile game was out) purely changed my life and music taste in general.

Also! Not to mention GTA four and five and Undertale! Undertale made me appreciate game osts that are instrumentals.
MaxIsABigKaiju
literally any cave soundtrack (as in the company cave) from esp ra.de. onwards
also g darius
and also japanese game openings lol
Please sign in to reply.

New reply