forum

What is happening

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Goppersonn
So, i can pass 5* up to 6* stars map, but can't hold up combo on 3* on 4* maps, coming to a point where i'm scared to miss stupid easy notes to a point where i just rage quit. If anyone could give some tips, it would be appreciated
Naiad
Simply spend more time playing maps within your FC range. I took a brief glance at your recent plays and saw a bunch of C ranks, if you practice maps vastly above your skill level you'll become better at those maps, but you won't need to be consistent to become better at them.

As for the actual cause of your inconsistency, it is impossible to tell without reviewing a large amount of gameplay. I'd recommend watching your replays and taking note of what you see.
xgamer1013

Goppersonn wrote:

So, i can pass 5* up to 6* stars map, but can't hold up combo on 3* on 4* maps, coming to a point where i'm scared to miss stupid easy notes to a point where i just rage quit. If anyone could give some tips, it would be appreciated
play some 3* and 4* stars all times you gonna play(i play too 1-2*) don't need too much but is for you remember how to play slow maps
Lilyn
it is fun to play high star maps from time to time! however... you'll develop inconsistency when you do it often..

looking at your profile, you seem to be new at the game, so please.. please! play 3-4* maps and develop your accuracy there.

try to hit a 98%-99%. it may seem like a lot but you'll benefit a lot from it!

;) good luck!