forum

I'm a #300k. Thoughts on my top plays?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
bobthaboy
Taiko is my default, so swap to standard when you look. What impressions do I give off?
Feel free to judge my profile in general. My favorites, play count, ranked up time, etc.
If you want me to play a song, I'll reply an image of a sight-read.
I'd say I'm pretty balanced. Would be interested in being proven wrong.
Can't read HD for shit.
Wimpy Cursed
I can't really say anything due to all your scores being farm.
I would suggest pinning some scores that you think are notable to comment on or at least allow it to show what other skillset you find yourself good in.

If I were to comment on anything though, I would say your accuracy is pretty decent. Keep it up, don't put it down
Fysora
cbcc as your most played, negative rizz
Topic Starter
bobthaboy

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

I would suggest pinning some scores that you think are notable to comment on or at least allow it to show what other skillset you find yourself good in.
Kayyy, done.

Not sure how I got a crazy consistent play on Try This.
Night of Knights had my blood spinning.
Wanted an FC on Get Jinxed for a whiiile.
dung eater
#300k top plays
Wimpy Cursed

bobthaboy wrote:

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Kayyy, done.

Not sure how I got a crazy consistent play on Try This.
Night of Knights had my blood spinning.
Wanted an FC on Get Jinxed for a whiiile.
Those are farm.
Though, I can gather that you can do finger control. With the accuracy you have as well, it seems you have good improvement.
Now, I am not much better than you, but can you try out this map? Curious to see what accuracy you get on here
Topic Starter
bobthaboy

Fysora wrote:

cbcc as your most played, negative rizz
I hate it too :') I'm just happy to fall out of the DT farming bullshit

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Those are farm.
If those are farm, I don't know what is.

I tried the map. I like it! It pushes the comfort range of my stamina... my forearms get wimpy with the quick back to back doubles. I've gotta say, this sightread of mine was crazy lousy cause I misaimed two or three of the streams. I can easily get all perfects on the streams, I honestly struggle with the reading of those small sliders though.

Sightread play

The second go around I got
1,599,880 (214x) { 431 / 39 / 3 / 5 }

This is definitely not too difficult at all, but I keep slider breaking or misreading lol
Wimpy Cursed

bobthaboy wrote:

my forearms get wimpy
Ha. ha. hah.. hahahah... HAHAHAHA .... AHAHAA
Sorry, I am insane.

bobthaboy wrote:

If those are farm, I don't know what is.

I tried the map. I like it! It pushes the comfort range of my stamina... my forearms get wimpy with the quick back to back doubles. I've gotta say, this sightread of mine was crazy lousy cause I misaimed two or three of the streams. I can easily get all perfects on the streams, I honestly struggle with the reading of those small sliders though.

Sightread play

The second go around I got
1,599,880 (214x) { 431 / 39 / 3 / 5 }
Anyway. I didn't really expect that result won't lie.
I would suggest playing maps that you get 95% at. You will be able to improve better that way.
It's ok to get out of your comfort zone as well, but don't go too far.

Farm finger control are basically easy bursts with simple jumps. Not much of technicality basically. Those maps would be easy to acc and gain pp in.

If you want, you could go through my favourites. Might be a bit hard, but give them a shot.
I could also send a collection tomorrow if you want. I like finger control maps myself, so I wouldn't mind sending you it.

With that added, do you want to add each other? To potentially play in the future.
Topic Starter
bobthaboy

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

With that added, do you want to add each other? To potentially play in the future.
Mutual me, big cat.
Lilyn
almost had a heart attack seeing you as a 4 digit

anyways.. top plays: despacito.. leave the lights on.. ooh nights of knights! ehh most of it are farm maps, but that's good! you're playing the easier 4* which will help loads when trying to get used to basic aim and tapping.

just play more farm maps and sometimes dabble in more tapping-oriented maps as well (cuz coordinating tapping with aim is hard.)

:D good luck!
Wimpy Cursed
Topic Starter
bobthaboy

Lilyn wrote:

almost had a heart attack seeing you as a 4 digit
💀 One would say I am a quick learner.

tyty