forum

[Archived] Tell me how to change the flag!(>6 months passed)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Veltios_
Problem details: I need to change the country flag, because in fact my country is not Romania, as stated. I want to change to the correct one, but more than 6 months have passed since registration. I do not know what to do. If you know, tell me, is there currently a way to change the flag under such circumstances?

How it happened: At the time of registration I was in Romania. Then I left the game for a long time and returned to it >6 months later. At that moment I was already in my home country, but there was no opportunity to change the flag...
beans mcCheese
The 6 months is not counted from the date of registration, but from the date you first logged in from that country.
Blushing

Veltios_ wrote:

Problem details: I need to change the country flag, because in fact my country is not Romania, as stated. I want to change to the correct one, but more than 6 months have passed since registration. I do not know what to do. If you know, tell me, is there currently a way to change the flag under such circumstances?

How it happened: At the time of registration I was in Romania. Then I left the game for a long time and returned to it >6 months later. At that moment I was already in my home country, but there was no opportunity to change the flag...
you'll need to continuously show the osu! servers that you are not playing or pinging romanian servers, once this is done, which is about 3-4 months then there should be a button that appears in your profile settings on the website once able to.