forum

Lazer feels different (mac)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
PyaPaya
Hi,

I normally play stable on my pc but sometimes I try to play lazer on my mac (laptop) when I'm away from home. However, something feels different/slower? I can tap just fine but aiming feels significantly slower even with the same tablet area. I've done some testing and my acc goes from 96 to 88 on jump maps. I've tried two different usb-c adapters, so they're probably not the problem.

Some theories I have:
-Hz change from 144 to 60, but I have no clue if it would make that much of a difference
-Polling rate change (this is a wild guess I have no clue about the difference between my pc and mac)
-Lazer settings that I missed

Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

Edit: I just tried using autopilot mod and my taps weren't registering at the right time, so it might have something to do with polling rate

Edit 2: I've done some troubleshooting with autopilot and osaka salmon university, it isn't the lazer client and nothing is wrong with my peripherals. I think it's a mac issue, does anyone know how to fix this? I know I'm going from 144 to 60hz, but it's probably not that. Also, I might have fixed the slow aiming problem by turning off mouse acceleration, but my taps still aren't registering correctly.