forum

[Archived] Why is My overall PP weird

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
NotKirb
First ik that pp is weighed and it changes depending on your highest score. But In my situation I have about 1000 pp but my best score is only 50pp so i decided to add up all of my best performances using the weighed pp and it added up to 608pp. I also added the unweighted pp and it was way over 1000 so now Im just confused.
Octostomp
What client are you playing on? If you mismatch the website mode with the client, the results could be different. Although I don't think the difference would go past 50 or so PP, let alone a difference of over 400.
chromb
it's probably bonus pp, which can give a max difference of 416.66, which adds up.
Topic Starter
NotKirb

Octostomp wrote:

What client are you playing on? If you mismatch the website mode with the client, the results could be different. Although I don't think the difference would go past 50 or so PP, let alone a difference of over 400.
I play on lazer but the website says the same thing. I was also thinking it might be bonus pp but i dont think ive played nearly enough to make a 400pp difference
Harkin

Kirb56 wrote:

Octostomp wrote:

I play on lazer but the website says the same thing. I was also thinking it might be bonus pp but i dont think ive played nearly enough to make a 400pp difference
The playcount requirement for bonus pp was significantly lowered recently so that might still be the case.
BlueChinchompa

Harkin wrote:

The playcount requirement for bonus pp was significantly lowered recently so that might still be the case.
im pretty sure bonus pp is capped at 1,000 scores now if i remember correctly.