forum

[Archived] Can't login to my account in osu

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ryo sama_old_1
i cant login to my account i have played osu some months ago on a other pc now i am using a new pc when i tried to login, it doesnt let me... i have reset my password to a new password i have tried to enter it for like 20 times now i dont think thats an typo error. It says bancho authentication failed. Please check your username/ password by clicking the user panel in the main menu, i have check my username (two times because it was Ryo sama when i first played but now its Ryo sama_old_1 i think). And what is panel in the main menu? btw i can still login to my account in web as you can see i can write this.

osu! version: Stable 20220424 (i have the new ver. i downloaded it few days ago
Domco
20220424 is definitely not the newest version, what operating system are you on?
Topic Starter
Ryo sama_old_1

Domco wrote:

20220424 is definitely not the newest version, what operating system are you on?
im using windows, idk about the version it was already in the forum, but now after i reinstall it and it asked to verify the account by clicking the bottom right popup and it worked, thanks if u didn't tell it was not the newest version i would not have reinstalled thanks