forum

Lost Ranking

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
spseth
I just randomly lost around 5000 spots a few minutes after hitting my second top play that moved me up around 4700. Anyone know why this is? It wasn't a matter of people moving ahead of me as this was a rather large amount all at once.
Voidedosu
If it was your first submission for the day, it may have logged that first. GIve it some time and it'll update.

Alternatively, we did just have a pp rework within the last month or so. If your last session was at least before the start of April-ish, you may have simply lost more ranks from that than you gained with this new play.
Topic Starter
spseth

Voidedosu wrote:

If it was your first submission for the day, it may have logged that first. GIve it some time and it'll update.

Alternatively, we did just have a pp rework within the last month or so. If your last session was at least before the start of April-ish, you may have simply lost more ranks from that than you gained with this new play.
Thanks for the quick response, I'm just reading this right after it fixed. Must be some weird glitch. I've been playing for a few hours today and have gained pp throughout (wasn't my first submission of the day), so was just confused. I just finished another map and it gave me back the ranking. Never had a +1 pp rank me up 4700 spots lol