Sankyuu~I fixed the difficulty naming, renamed to Asphyxia's Beginner, I added the tags and source myself. I disabled the support + letterboxes too
- Source: "REFLEC BEAT"
- Tags: "Asphyxia -Asagi Cherry Blossom ART CORE BEMANI colette -Winter-"
- Asphyxia's Easy should be renamed to "Asphyxia's Normal" or "Asphyxia's Beginner". In REFLECT BEAT, there exist two difficulty levels under Advanced: Normal and Beginner. I'd suggest to go with Normal though, since Beginner might be misleading for newbies (as in osu very simple Easy diffs are sometimes called Beginner).
- Disable both Widescreen Support and Letterbox in Breaks, since your map doesn't have a storyboard or breaks
- The kiais are placed a bit weirdly. First of all, it would be cooler if the first anti-fountain started at 00:31:905 already, because the triplet leading to the second kiai part starts there. You could also just remove the anti-fountain since it's barely noticable nevertheless. Same applies for the second kiai-complex, at 01:36:502. Then, the first kiai-complex should definitely end at 00:42:389, there is no reason why it should end 1/4 beat later o:
- If you fixed the kiais, apply them for Asagi's and Cherry Blossom's diff as well, as these seem to use different kiais. Consistency might be a better idea here
- Your NCing seems rather inconsistent to me. Sometimes you are placing NCs at every measure and sometimes every two measures. Since the combos are really short when you place them at every measure, I'd recommend you to place an NC at every second measure. Oh yeah I was supposed to fix this when I made the difficulty but forgot, fixed.
- 00:01:099 (1) - Very minor, but the last curve of this slider might look better if it was less curvy. You could move the anchor-point down a bit, for something like this: kk
- 00:13:357 (3) - It looks strange and a bit confusing that this circle is placed under the track of 00:11:744 (1). If you change (3) and (4) to this placement, this would be fixed and the transition from (2) to (3) would also be a bit better: well sure, even though the old ones was fine too
- 00:21:744 (1) - This object is placed too shortly after the spinner. The newbies don't have enough time to react here D: Even if this would be the most fitting rhythm, you should still change it for better playability. For example, you could end the spinner at 00:21:098 already. kk
- 00:32:711 (2) - The way this object touches 00:30:776 (2) looks really weird. Generally, in this section 00:29:486 (1,2,1,2,1) there are so many overlaps, it looks really cramped at some points and might confuse the newbies. I'd recommend you to remap this short section and make it a bit more straight-forward to fit the difficulty level I don't think any of these overlaps will confuse any newbies, or that's what I assume so I'd like to keep this.
- 00:46:905 (3,4,1,2) - If you rearrange this a bit, you could make a perfect square :3 kk
- 01:05:615 (1) - Same as 00:21:744 kk
- 01:37:228 (2,1,2) - Once again, I don't think this is fitting for the difficulty level and might likely confuse the newbies. Please, try something without overlapping the pattern before ;w; did some re-arrangementssss
- 01:43:034 (2) - I don't see a reason for using this rhythm here. The white tick at 01:43:679 seems to be more emphasized than the red tick you are mapping, by the loud instruments and the drums. So I suggest to use a rhythm similiar to this: Even though the red tick might not be as strong, I still think the rhythm here is quite fine so yeah, if more people complain then sure i can try to change it
- Well, I think the diff is quite fine, if you fix the spinner issues I'm wondering why you always do an overlap when you "go back", like 00:52:066 (3,1,2) for example. I don't think it's less confusing then just reusing circles, but it rather looks a bit messy the way you do it.