35.19%
No, it's not
64.81%
Total votes: 54
Polling ended
show more
Anaxii 3

her everything wrote:

it depends, but imo it's not a waste of time. It's only a waste of time when u have assignnments due tomorrow >:(
based
MrSparklepants
I have 2000 hours and at least in my opinion it's not, although I just play for fun and going for cool scores (farming is boring).

And why would anyone question themselves based off of what a 15 year old says.
AccountWontWork
its a complete waste of time.

Yet, even then I still love playing it. I mean most games are a waste of time, we play games to enjoy life a bit ya know? that's why even though its a waste of time I would still do it, because osu! is a game I love.
Fysora
I think “waste of time” should be explained, it depends based on the meaning
Topic Starter
Thibaultef

MrSparklepants wrote:

I have 2000 hours and at least in my opinion it's not, although I just play for fun and going for cool scores (farming is boring).

real
Tenpii
No different to playing any other game
ShiroHanaSaki
this game is fun for me
reffty_gag
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I SELECT THE WRONG ANSWER, btw the game is fun and perfect to kill time. It depends how you play it
Fxjlk
Thinking about whether osu is a waste of time, is a waste of time
dung eater

Fxjlk wrote:

thinking about whether thinking about whether osu is a waste of time, is a waste of time
Akisu
this games bring absolute no value to your outside life so yes I consider it to be a waste of time
but doesn't mean I dont love playing multi with my friends or setting a new top play this game isnt supposed to be soley competitive. So just have fun I guess
UPR

MrSparklepants wrote:

Self-consciousness is a bitch for a lot of players it seems, even more so among the upper echelon of players from what I saw, also my goat
Fxjlk

dung eater wrote:

thinking about whether thinking about whether osu is a waste of time, is a waste of time
Oh god

you're right
Juradon

dung eater wrote:

Fxjlk wrote:

Thinking is a waste of time. Stop thinking, play more.
x-chan
if you have fun playing the game then why is it a waste of time
SnixWasTaken
What are video games meant for? To distract yourself and have fun, if you're having fun, its not a waste of time. If you're not having fun, then it is a waste of time and that applies not only to this specific game, but to most things in life.
There isn't really anything to debate here and the answer to that question is obvious.
Nanofranne
Simply, no.

I cherished my achievement in this game and will never forget it
Kurboh

Juradon wrote:

dung eater wrote:

Fxjlk wrote:

Thinking is a waste of time. Stop thinking, play more.
writing is...
Quromy
it depends whether you have more important thing todo
xaavo
Im music composer and profesional guitarist, since I started playing Osu I feel more agile and awake while working on my music.
ChestBeats
If you’re having fun it’s not.