forum

[Archived] When Will The osu! Supporter Page Be Updated?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ThatTechGuy2008
Problem details:

I just saw on the osu! supporter page on osu.ppy.sh and osu!direct is still there even though osu!direct is available to everyone in Lazer. When will you update this page?

osu! version: Lazer 2024.412.1 (latest)
Jason X
osu!direct is a feature to supporters in stable, so there is nothing to be updated.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but, As of now it's not exactly clear if direct will remain free to use in lazer, or be put behind the supporter feature at some point.
Topic Starter
ThatTechGuy2008
Well, they should say its only avalible in stable but not in lazer.
Topic Starter
ThatTechGuy2008
welp, i guess this forum post is not resolved and should be locked.
Blushing
osu!direct is simply the name of the function in osu!stable. the "osu!direct" feature in lazer is literally the beatmap search function, which does the same thing as osu!direct just ported over and developed a different way.

It is "technically" available in osu! stable and in osu!lazer, it simply just looks different; so, im not entirely sure what you are expecting to happen.
Topic Starter
ThatTechGuy2008

Blushing wrote:

osu! direct is simply the function's name in osu!stable. the "osu!direct" feature in lazer is the beatmap search function, which does the same thing as osu!direct just ported over and developed differently.

It is "technically" available in osu! stable and in osu!lazer, it just looks different; so, I'm not entirely sure what you expect to happen.
well, it shows a screenshot of it in lazer but it's for everyone in lazer now.
Topic Starter
ThatTechGuy2008
Topic Starter
ThatTechGuy2008
yeah. it still shows the screenshot of it in lazer.
Blushing

ThatTechGuy2008 wrote:

yeah. it still shows the screenshot of it in lazer.

I dont know what you are asking of this. Are you simply wanting it to be shown for stable instead of lazer?

There is no one here that can edit that page without it being through the osu-web github repository. You can file your complaint there if you so want to: https://github.com/ppy/osu-web/issues
Duck o-o
They should clarify that you can just use lazer for free and get it for free lul
Topic Starter
ThatTechGuy2008

Dementedduck wrote:

They should clarify that you can just use lazer for free and get it for free lul
Yes And should update the screenshot so it doesn't show it in Lazer but shows in stable

(Update) I put the issue in the the osu-web issues page on GitHub