forum

[Archived] Gaomon Driver not opening

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
hako no nuko
So I ordered a new Gaomon s620 and wanted to try the official Gaomon driver instead of OpentTabletDriver.
The new version (16.1.0.111) works as inteded and recognizes my tablet.

However, for osu it is (imo) unusable, which is why I want the older version (v14.8.133.1259), which according to Gaomon is also the "recommended for osu" version.

After installing it the driver just doesn't open. No matter how many times I open it, the windows loading symbol pops up for a quarter second and nothing happens. It is also not within my hidden icons or in task manager.

If someone knows what to do please help I've been going insane for 4 hours now and can't figure out what to do.
Blushing
Just to be clear, osu! can open just fine, but the gaomon s620 drivers are not opening?

If osu! is not opening because of the new install then youll need to look for a crash log:

Please use the wiki link below to locate the crash log. Once you have located the crash log, please copy and paste its content into this thread here so we can take a look at it and see what is going wrong.
wiki/en/Help_Centre#event-viewer

If the tablet drivers are not working then there are few things we can try:

1. Restarting your computer
2. Making sure you do not have OTDrivers installed and only having the Gaomon s620 drivers installed.

if either of those dont work then you are probably best messaging their dev team or using OTD for the time being until it can get fixed. the osu! Help forum isn't always prepared for questions that are outside the scope of osu!