forum

Trans mappers appreciation thread

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
honne
I thought it would be cool to make a thread about this since no one has seemed to do so before, since it's International Transgender Day of Visibility I thought it would be a nice way to celebrate by providing visibility for an underrepresented group of users in our community that contribute just like everyone else.

Post your favorite trans mapper here as a way to celebrate! To start I'd like to share 2 mappers and their maps:

Shimamiya Eiko - Naraku no Hana (TV Size) [isome's Extra]

Snail's House - waiting for you, in snowing city. (mapped by Azuelle)

You don't have to use any special formatting to engage with this thread.

edit: i would have changed the cover of this but it seems I lost the permission to do that :(
TritoBandito
Annabel
tity
wyit
qwt

honne wrote:

I thought it would be cool to make a thread about this since no one has seemed to do so before, since it's International Transgender Day of Visibility I thought it would be a nice way to celebrate by providing visibility for an underrepresented group of users in our community that contribute just like everyone else.

Post your favorite trans mapper here as a way to celebrate! To start I'd like to share 2 mappers and their maps:

Shimamiya Eiko - Naraku no Hana (TV Size) [isome's Extra]

Snail's House - waiting for you, in snowing city. (mapped by Azuelle)

You don't have to use any special formatting to engage with this thread.

edit: i would have changed the cover of this but it seems I lost the permission to do that :(
uh im not celebrating but hailie is a cool mapper who happens to be trans i think
Topic Starter
honne
she's not but it's okay :D
cfreckas
Feiri
KAIFINKAIFINKAIFINKAIFINKAIFINKAIFIN
beatmapsets/559097#osu/1234400