forum

[Archived] Completed beatmap pack: Anime Vol.1 but didn't get badge.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
craftboy81
Problem details: I used this link to get the pack as I've heard that there was an overhaul of the achievement since it was old. I finished getting scores for all the beatmaps in the pack but I didn't receive the badge on my profile.
Thanks in advance.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: Stable 20240330.2 (latest)
Jason X
The link you gave contains the packs in their original (legacy) state, which is how they were originally composed.
The packs have been subject to updates ever since and the current packs with their required beatmaps can be found here: beatmaps/packs?type=theme

Anime 1 is on Page 2, almost on the very bottom.

On this page you can also check which maps you have already played from a beatmap pack:
Those you have played with have a white-isch circle marking them.
Those you haven't played will have a blacked out circle.

Once you have played every map required you will get the badge
Note: Not every pack got has badge attached to it, only those that you can see blanked out on your profile do.
Topic Starter
craftboy81

Jason X wrote:

The link you gave contains the packs in their original (legacy) state, which is how they were originally composed.
The packs have been subject to updates ever since and the current packs with their required beatmaps can be found here: beatmaps/packs?type=theme

Anime 1 is on Page 2, almost on the very bottom.

On this page you can also check which maps you have already played from a beatmap pack:
Those you have played with have a white-isch circle marking them.
Those you haven't played will have a blacked out circle.

Once you have played every map required you will get the badge
Note: Not every pack got has badge attached to it, only those that you can see blanked out on your profile do.
I don't really understand the first sentence but okay, I have to download from your link, thanks! Kinda sucks though, those maps from my link are so old.
Jason X

craftboy81 wrote:

I don't really understand the first sentence
Ok let me rephrase

What you linked:
wiki/en/Medals/Legacy_beatmap_packs
This is the very first version of the beatmap packs, from 2008.
It merely serves as a tribute/memory for the first version of each pack.

craftboy81 wrote:

those maps from my link are so old.
Yes, 2008 was quite some time ago.

All of the beatmap packs were updated, (latest updates were in 2016) and can be found here: beatmaps/packs?type=theme

I hope this makes more sense now
Topic Starter
craftboy81

Jason X wrote:

I hope this makes more sense now
Yea thank you again!