Explain your nickname !!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
reffty_gag
literally the title

Me? idk, just some typo and i thought it was cool
Kobold84
Kobolds in fantasy rpgs are cool (not the furry ones). The name without numbers was taken already.
Rhythm32
Since osu is a rhythm game I thought why not name my username rhythm. And I chose the number 32 cause it's cool for me. Why? Because 32 is equal to 2^5 and that it is the half of 64.

Fun Fact: I mistyped Rhythm as 'Rhthym' when I newly created this account. Later on with the help of free name change I fixed the typo. 😅
Lyawi
I took letter combinations I like and put them together, no meaning
lostsilver
name of a pokemon creeypasta i like!
old username "eeriepump" was the name of the spooky month character pump, and the word eerie mixed together!
Neigdoig
I mentioned this in an earlier version of this thread, but the name Neigsendoig Cocules (You can spell it with or without umlauts) is one I came up with back in 2015, so about 8 years ago. I still use it to this day.

I was making up a language back in the day, but I had since moved on from that phase. This was the name I gave myself.
AnnaRazy
i wanted a cool username for Roblox using my actual name and some cool addition to it. I tried multiple choices until i came up with this one
Aireunaeus
My Angel Anaxii
November 3rd 2023
I ranted in the osu forums about hating my former username as people struggling to say my username properly (and some personal opinions). this made me feel tired of it. Anaxii then jokingly requested me to change my name to My Angel Anaxii. in november 8th in anaxii’s dm, i decided to definitely change my name and we generally talked about changing our usernames. I had lists about usernames until i kinda decided to choose My Angel Anaxii as she didnt really mind.
Hachiman Ryouta
Hachiman After an anime i watched, the first one i choose when i started to watch anime. It is: Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. The protagonist was edgy and i kinda liked the things he said. haha

Ryouta, Idk i invented this one.
synthwavesquid
cephaphysic -> brainbreeding of the words cephalopod and cataphysical (word that means "contrary to nature"). "cepha" has the same amount of syllables as "cata" and is phonetically similar enough. removed the "al" because i thought it sounded better. tbh i'm starting to like cephaphysical more but i don't want to pay for another name change

synth(wave)squid (still use it on other accounts) -> i like synthwave and i like squids
z0z
yes
maybe
no
sametdze
my middle name plus dze and dze is short for dzeladin and dzeladin is a word i made up and it sounds cool
Nanofranne
Fran just something I come up with. And then adding either of following : Nano, Micro, Pico, and Femto so that I can track of if I have multiple accounts on other stuff
Hachiman Ryouta

Nanofranne wrote:

Fran just something I come up with. And then adding either of following : Nano, Micro, Pico, and Femto so that I can track of if I have multiple accounts on other stuff
Nanofranne

Hachiman Ryouta wrote:

Nanofranne wrote:

Just discovered this anime with reverse search lmao, Guess I'm gonna watch it
Hachiman Ryouta

Nanofranne wrote:

Hachiman Ryouta wrote:

Nanofranne wrote:

Just discovered this anime with reverse search lmao, Guess I'm gonna watch it
I think's good, enjoy. :)
NotKal
I downloaded OSU! on school computers so i put my account name as this so people wont suspected who did that obviously foolproof.
keremaru
keremal (because caramel was too girly for 12-year old big boy me)
ieatkeremal (idfk what i was cooking never actually used this)
ikeremal (still don't know what i was cooking)
keremaru (i became a weeb)
kere (i cut it in half) (my actual nickname)
keremaybehere (it rhymed and there's an even amount of syllables)
BluePyTheWDeer_
I have had like 7 nicknames, so I'll explain the last 2.

BluePlTheDeer_: Was something I came up with mixing my favorite color and something else, but the BluePl part was smh taken by a 2009 or smth Roblox acc that has been inactive ever since.

Link to the account:

https://www.roblox.com/es/users/4209265/profile?friendshipSourceType=PlayerSearch

BluePyTheDeer_: Due to many people's confusion, I decided to mix up the Blue with the "Py", to resemble the .py file type in Python coding.
Topic Starter
reffty_gag

BluePyTheDeer_ wrote:

I have had like 7 nicknames, so I'll explain the last 2.

BluePlTheDeer_: Was something I came up with mixing my favorite color and something else, but the BluePl part was smh taken by a 2009 or smth Roblox acc that has been inactive ever since.

Link to the account:

https://www.roblox.com/es/users/4209265/profile?friendshipSourceType=PlayerSearch

BluePyTheDeer_: Due to many people's confusion, I decided to mix up the Blue with the "Py", to resemble the .py file type in Python coding.
bro is a programmer, now hack FBI server
show more