forum

No 300PP score as 5 digits normal?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
GLiAmS
Hello i recently get 5 digits but i still can't do 300PP is this a normal things cause i saw lot and lot of people already have 300PP play as 5 digits
Qelur
I see osu! like a sport and if you don't try to reach your limits you will never surpass them.
Slow your 200PP score and try just to pass maps and improve your skills, increasing intensity.
Then comeback claim your 300PP plays.

I was stuck at 100PP plays, I just play music I like and begin to stream faster and improve my fingers control. Now I can clear 7* some 8* (hard asf). And when I will be more ease let's go start again the pp farm.
Louis Marble
Very normal to not have 300pp plays as 5 digit. In fact, I still do not have a 300pp play.
rematyar
I had a whopping 2 300pp scores before 2024
djaye
As a 5 digit myself, I haven’t gotten a 300pp yet just keep grinding out scores and have fun :)
Anaxii 3

GLiAmS wrote:

Hello i recently get 5 digits but i still can't do 300PP is this a normal things cause i saw lot and lot of people already have 300PP play as 5 digits
it's normal. I see some lower 5 digits (70k-99k) almost have 300pp (271pp, 276pp, 290pp top plays).

also, vice versa, I've seen higher 6 digits have 300pp scores
Voidedosu
Your top plays is basically how I expect mine's gonna have to look like pp-wise, at least minus all the 5*+ maps. Whee.

but to answer your question, I don't think it's abnormal, but it does seem like it's on the odder side of things. Then again, you're not quite out of the high 5-digits, so you're probably at the point where a 300pp play is a reachable goal instead of any kind of expectation like, say, a 50K might have.
Ymir

Louis Marble wrote:

Very normal to not have 300pp plays as 5 digit. In fact, I still do not have a 300pp play.
holy shit the bonus-pp change fucked you over so hard, my condolences.
Nanofranne
Don't worry. I have yet to achieve 300pp either. I believe you will make it sooner or later!
Topic Starter
GLiAmS
niice thanks you for all your answers ^^ i thought it wasn't normal !