forum

hello

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
1soupra
I don't really use forums, but i saw this one and I guess ill start using it. I started osu 3 years ago, but I've since ditched std and started playing CTB more.

cool info about me
Birthday: December 10
interests:
-Anime (https://anilist.co/user/Soupra)
-games (Valorant, shadowverse, Reverse 1999, recently picked up this game called duelists of eden)
-music (https://soundcloud.com/user-591597958/sets)
reffty_gag
Welcome!!! I hope you have an awesome stay here <333
Wimpy Cursed
Welcome to the forums
I used to play shadowverse on my old laptop. I found it alright for a card game.
Think I should play it again (although I deleted all of my data woo!)
Topic Starter
1soupra

reffty_gag wrote:

Welcome!!! I hope you have an awesome stay here <333
yea the forums seem really cool
lostsilver
hi there! i hope you have a great stay here, and have an awesome day/night! <3
Hachiman Ryouta
Hello and welcome to the forum. :)
SH424651
Hi i am SH424651
I am 14 years old and i am from India and i love to draw , play osu! , i am also a communist and a internationlist and i want to become the prime minster of India on day
Lyawi

SH424651 wrote:

Hi i am SH424651
I am 14 years old and i am from India and i love to draw , play osu! , i am also a communist and a internationlist and i want to become the prime minster of India on day
you're currently replying to someone else's introduction thread. please create your own thread here: community/forums/topics/create?forum_id=8
Also introduction tutorial (read this before): community/forums/topics/4313?n=1
SH424651

Lyawi wrote:

SH424651 wrote:

Hi i am SH424651
you're currently replying to someone else's introduction thread. please create your own thread here: community/forums/topics/create?forum_id=8
Also introduction tutorial (read this before): community/forums/topics/4313?n=1
Oh thank you for pointing it out