forum

[invalid] Manage collections better

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +8
Topic Starter
l1mi
Problem: When I played a map in "collection z" and have the same map in "collection x" it jumps to "collection x" once the map is over. This is quite frustrating when you have alot of collections and want to continue playing maps in "collection z".

How big this problem is, depends on how many collections and maps you have. Can make an example.

Celldweller - So Long Sentiment (Metal Remix)
I have this map in several collections.

High quality beatmaps - (all maps I think is well made goes here)
Mod - (move a map here if I want to play it with mods)
Very hard maps - (If I want a special difficulty)
Best online maps - (moving maps here temporary from HQB)
Metal - (If I want to play some metal)

Now lets say, I want to play with mods whole day. So i pick this map in the "Mod" collection. When I exit, I will end up in the "Metal" collection. But I want to play with mods so I have to browse through all collections, hope I dont miss click and hit the wrong collection (thats a real pain to do) and once I click on the "mod" collection I have to look for the map again (if I want to play through all of them in order).

I was so happy when we finaly was able to create new collections but this have been bugging me ever since. This will most likley be a low priority case but at least I try.
Miterosan
this sounds more like a bug report for me...
sheela

sddsmaster wrote:

I'm thinking the same.
Topic Starter
l1mi

sddsmaster wrote:

It just ended up that way, im not sure its a bug. More a change in an already existing feature so I wassnt sure where to post it.
Oinari-sama
Since this sounds more like an issue (t/128341) than a Request, I'm marking this as invalid.

Please feel free to move this back if other members of the team thinks this should stay.