forum

[Archived] the beatmap portion of the site just wont load

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Alternati
Problem details: whether its a specific beatmap page or just displaying the list as a whole, the same image is there no matter how many times i reload

Video or screenshot showing the problem: https://gyazo.com/79285aea2c879a42bf381534d9c83f7f

osu! version: website
- Marco -
Make sure that you have enabled Javascript on your browser/on the osu.ppy.sh domain and that there's no extension blocking it
Topic Starter
Alternati
javascript is enable, no javascript blocking extensions, also it worked before with the same extensions, its just not working now
RQkaiju2
it could be some sort of thing with the browser. chrome wont load pages sometimes and will be stuck and not load for a while. that could be happening here. wait a while and see if it still happens later.
Wimpy Cursed
I had this issue with Opera before. Had to reset my data in order to fix the issue.
I would recommend leaving that as a last option though, but other than that, I cannot give any other suggestion.
Jason X
Some ideas:
- Check if it works in a different browser. (Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, etc...)
- Restart your Modem/Router.
- If you use any form of adblock: Disable it, might blocks certain parts of the website from being shown.

Also, does this only happen on the Beatmap Listing, or is this problem also present in other parts of the website?