forum

How do I improve my accuracy

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
goldenbenz
As the title says, I want to know how to improve my accuracy. I have been playing for a while, but as of lately, my accuracy has just been getting worse every day. I tried to practice on a 2 star map, but my UR was over 400.
Maps that I could get an S or SS a few days ago or even two years ago, I can't manage to play without a bunch of 100s
I just don't know what to do. I have looked up the question, but I can only find vague answers or things that don't apply to me. I would appreciate any advice
Cronoic
Accuracy is generally a reading problem of both the ar and/or rhythm of the song. It also could be an audio latency problem which can be fixed with offset. You are still a beginner so playing more will just naturally improve your accuracy if its not an offset problem.
Topic Starter
goldenbenz
Okay, thank you. It's just that the accuracy problem is really frustrating and just seems to get worse by the day
xgamer1013

goldenbenz wrote:

As the title says, I want to know how to improve my accuracy. I have been playing for a while, but as of lately, my accuracy has just been getting worse every day. I tried to practice on a 2 star map, but my UR was over 400.
Maps that I could get an S or SS a few days ago or even two years ago, I can't manage to play without a bunch of 100s
I just don't know what to do. I have looked up the question, but I can only find vague answers or things that don't apply to me. I would appreciate any advice
Start play 1 stars and 2 stars(low) maps all days(don't need very maps) it gonna help you with this problem or you can try the flamingo method if your problem is finger control.
shiratori1115
play more and pls enjoy game
Topic Starter
goldenbenz

xgamer1013 wrote:

goldenbenz wrote:

Start play 1 stars and 2 stars(low) maps all days(don't need very maps) it gonna help you with this problem or you can try the flamingo method if your problem is finger control.
What is the flamingo method?
xgamer1013

goldenbenz wrote:

xgamer1013 wrote:

goldenbenz wrote:

What is the flamingo method?
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/1360048#osu/2814413 this map help train finger control(so play this map is the flamingo method), normally only use the first difficulty and you can use hidden(is better) in this map.
Nanofranne
You have yet to perfect your sense of rhythm! Play more of the map you can really feel the rhythm and let your mind adapt. Your acc will slowly rise as you both play on difficulty that you can clear currently and difficulty that are pushing your limits!
Wimpy Cursed
One thing to avoid.
Don't play on autopilot (not the mod)
Anaxii 3

Nanofranne wrote:

You have yet to perfect your sense of rhythm! Play more of the map you can really feel the rhythm and let your mind adapt. Your acc will slowly rise as you both play on difficulty that you can clear currently and difficulty that are pushing your limits!
very very based

you can also be an acc player by slowly adapting to the beatmap
Topic Starter
goldenbenz
Thank you for all the advice