forum

Why did I suddenly drop 40k ranks?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
misternice
Hi, as the title suggests, I have suddenly dropped around 40k ranks, and I'd like to understand how this happens.
I've been actively playing again for over a month now. Maybe skipping a day or two every other week or so.
Yesterday I played after a one-day break, and realized I somehow lost 40k ranks :o
Not that it matters much, as I'm low-ranked anyway :D

Edit: Could it be that this is to offset the random 70k rank-spike I got when I started playing again?
xgamer1013

misternice wrote:

Hi, as the title suggests, I have suddenly dropped around 40k ranks, and I'd like to understand how this happens.
I've been actively playing again for over a month now. Maybe skipping a day or two every other week or so.
Yesterday I played after a one-day break, and realized I somehow lost 40k ranks :o

Edit: Could it be that this is to offset the random 70k rank-spike I got when I started playing again?
probably you was playing lazer and go to stable and it happend
Topic Starter
misternice

xgamer1013 wrote:

misternice wrote:

Nah last time I played stable was 7 years ago :D
xgamer1013

misternice wrote:

xgamer1013 wrote:

misternice wrote:

the 70 k spike you get was the lazer pp boost and now it go for stable and got a little smaller the boost for all
Topic Starter
misternice

xgamer1013 wrote:

misternice wrote:

xgamer1013 wrote:

misternice wrote:

the 70 k spike you get was the lazer pp boost and now it go for stable and got a little smaller the boost for all
ok so you mean it reversed to stable ranking?
xgamer1013

misternice wrote:

xgamer1013 wrote:

misternice wrote:

xgamer1013 wrote:

misternice wrote:

ok so you mean it reversed to stable ranking?
no sure about it but they are using same calculation for total pp
goldenbenz
I'm confused. I dropped 150k ranks and I played on lazer from the get go
Wimpy Cursed
The bonus pp that you received on lazer has also been implemented into stable, balancing out the ranks.
So now the two versions have the same scoring system, and this is the result of that.
Topic Starter
misternice
I see, thank you :)